The lake life.

I was in the lake watching the creepypasta camp. Hoodie and masky were switching shifts at the doc. I was watching not to far from shore when hoodie glanced at the water from the doc. He immediately locked eyes with me. He lifted his gun from his pocket and right as i dove down he shot right next to to my spine. I screeched and thrashed around making a lot of splashes. I dive down as fast as i can into the water. I look at where i was shot. I was lucky it didn't hit my spine. I took out the bullet but couldn't fix the wound since i don't have stitches or bandages. I put the bullet in my mouth but didn't swallow. I resurfaced silently and aimed at hoodie's side. I made sure it would hit and spewed it at him. It hit harder than it would have if it was shot from a gun. He screamed in pain and fell over the side of the doc. Masky went to the doc to help hoodie but i got to him first. I rocketed over to where he was and pulled him under the water. I saw masky pull out his gun i bit hoodies arm and he thrashed around making splashes. Masky shot his gun and the bullet hit my arm. I screeched and let hoodie go as he swam to the surface. Once hoodie surfaced Lj pulled him onto the doc and Masky shot me three more times, once in the chest, once in the leg, and once in the side of my nose. I screamed in pain and dove down. I removed the bullets and swam in agony since i cant stop moving since i have gills that only filter water when im moving. I swam to the surface and screeched in pain as my nose hit a stick, lodging it in the wound. I thrashed around in pain and screeched in agony. I saw everyone in the camp come to the edge of the shore as they watched me. Apparently sally had come to visit and ran to the edge of the doc. I swam to the doc and stopped when sally reached her hand out. "Toby she's hurt!" She yelled tearing up at the sight of my mangled face. "SALLY GET BACK!!" Toby yelled, running to the edge of the doc. He froze when he saw my face, he looked horrified. My back was visible and my body was twisted in an unnatural way due to the bullet wounds. He looked at my nose. He quickly reached down and ripped the stick from my nose. I screeched in pain and dove down far enough that a bullet wouldn't cause me pain. I heard toby yell something and all the others at the camp coming to the edge of the dock. Toby yelled something, took off his hoodie and mouth guard, and dove into the water. I started to swim away, but toby caught up and grabbed one of my back legs and started to climb up my body. I was swimming down as fast as i could so the current was making it hard for him to reach my head. Once he reached my head he grabbed one of my horns and jabbed a knife into the mangled side of my nose. I writhed in pain and shook him off. I bolted to the bottom of the lake and laid there ready to die from pain. I waited for awhile until i felt something clamped around my back ankle. I looked over to see a metal clasp with a chain leading to the doc. I was to weak to move due to the pain and just let my head fall to the floor. I felt a tug on the chain but remained limp. I saw light from the surface of the lake. At that moment i realised what was happening. I immediately started trying to swim downward pulling some of the pastas in from the sudden force. I swim downward as fast and strong as i could. When i couldn't get the chain off i felt i had no choice. I shredded the flesh on my back ankle down to the bone, i then snapped the bone and let out a blood curdling screech as my blood filled the water. I swam down and slowly swam around so i can still breath. I resurface far away from shore but still able to see them clearly. I watch as they pull up the chain and pull out the ankle i snapped off. The yelled and screamed in horror as the limb was pulled onto the doc. Candy took it off the chain and threw it into the water. I swam to it and grabbed it. I repositioned the bone to where it fit perfectly. It reattached itself and the flesh regrew around the bone. Soon enough it was like i never ripped it off. I grabbed my nose, ripped it off, and repositioned it. Soon enough it was healed. I swam to the dock and decided to do some damage. I grabbed one of the dock posts and broke it off its support. I then heard a snap as the dock started to brake. I grabbed another support beam and broke it. I repeated this process until all the doc supports were broken. I heard yelling above me. I then heard a splash. I looked up and saw sally struggling to stay above water. I dashed up to her, grabbed her in my front talons, and rocketed up to the surface. I flipped over, put her on my chest, and floated on my back while she caught her breath. Once she did she flopped over on my chest and fell asleep. I looked at the shore and saw all the pastas, even slender man, staring in shock. I put my talons over her as a blanket and just floated on the water. I made sure to stay far enough away from shore that none of them could reach us. I then just watched sally as she slept, remembering the mansion and all my friends, and what i heard in the office.  It took three hours until sally woke up. "Hi wexie!" She said happily. I chirped back in response. "Can we go back to slendy please?" She asks. "Tell them not to hurt me please." I say as i start floating to shore. She nods and once we get into earshot sally yells "Don't hurt her! She doesn't like it!" She pleads. Slender nods. I float to shore and get sally on land. "Wexle. Why don't you come back to the mansion with me and sally." Slender asks. "I cant control my hunger and i don't want to die because of it." I say seriously. "So you heard our conversation." He says. I nod and shift to my new flight form and bolt into the sky.

 I nod and shift to my new flight form and bolt into the sky

Suddenly a tentacle wrapped around my waist and squeezed. I gasped and struggled to break free. Suddenly i heard Lj yell something that i want to kill him for to this day. "Grab her tail!"
He yells. I feel a tentacle wrap around my tail and i let out an exasperated breath. My wings go limp and my body fills with the amazing sensation. Pleasure. I was yanked from the sky and thrown to a tree. I gasp for air and feel slender let go of me. I just lay there, gasping for air. I shift into my new neko form out of exhaustion.

I am soon picked up and carried to where i didn't want to go

I am soon picked up and carried to where i didn't want to go. The mansion.