Getting used to things

I woke up to feel stitches in my neck. I check for blood and see its clean. I sit up and get off the metal table im on. I   walk around and once i leave the room im in i go down stairs and see an argument going on. "NO ASSHOLE I DONT OWE YOU SHIT!" i hear jeff scream. I look in front of the tv and see broke controller pieces. I turn invisible and sneak away with the pieces. "YES YOU DO DIP SHI- WHERE DID THE PIECES GO!?!" BEN screams angrily. Toby walks around the corner to see me hiding while fixing the controller as if i was solving a puzzle. Putting certain wires and circuits back into place and piecing the outside together. "Huh, your good at that. Think you could help us with the truck?" Toby asks. Once everything is in place i snap my claws and its like it was never smashed. I give it to toby and he hands it to ben. "Woah. Thanks Toby!" Ben says happily. "Wasn't me." Toby says pointing to me. "Come on. Lets go fix the truck." I nod. I follow toby to the truck. I shift to a fire drake and weld dented pieces together and put them in place.

I start solving the mechanical puzzle unaware that more people gather around to watch

I start solving the mechanical puzzle unaware that more people gather around to watch. I finish and signal toby to start the car. The engine revs and runs perfectly. I check under the car, no leaks. I give him a thumbs up and look at how rusted and old the paint job is. Without thinking i take all the old paint off. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" masky yells. I take off the rust so its ready to be painted. I shift to my default form and get white spray paint. I cover the windows and start spraying. Once i cover the car in black i put a stencil on the car and start doing the new paint job.

3 hour later

DONE!!

The CP's looked at the car in awe

The CP's looked at the car in awe. "You're ssooo helping repaint my door." Jeff says. I smirk and shake my head. "Aaawwwww....." He says in disappointment. I walk inside and realise im STARVING. "Oh no.." I feel myself shifting and i sprint out the door. I feel my chest ripping and i look around frantically for something, ANYTHING, as long as its meat. I see a squirrel and immediately and i grab, and eat it. "Get a human. NOW." Lj yells at jason and candy. All three disappeared automatically. The pasta's all run inside and grab weapons. Next thing i know i smell blood. I look over and see Jason with a scratched up human. Its bleeding. Jason backs up and points at it. I pounce and rip off its arm. I open my chest and slowly put it in whole, listening to it scream. Soon its all in my stomach. I close and seal my chest shut. "Ahhh... That was nice. Now, what's for lunch?" I ask. They're jaws drop and the look at me wide eyed. "What? Im hungry." I say. They all go inside to relax. Candy and jason appear and see that im no longer trying to eat everything. "Save those for later. You'll need them." I say. They nod and take them inside. I shift into my humanoid form and walk inside and smell something AMAZING. I walk through the house lead by the smell. I walk into the kitchen and bump into toby. "Watch it!" He says irritated. I look at his plate, it has waffles. I grab it and run through the house. "MY WAFFLES!!!!!!!" He yells. I hide in a room that looks like slenders. I dash in and shut the door. I turn to see a slender with a fedora and a trench coat. "Well, well, well, what do we have here~?" I hiss and run out. I turn the corner and see toby running towards me. I go back around to see the odd slender. I duck between his legs and run away, a grin on my face. I turn another corner and dash past jeff. I hear banging, crashing, and yelling. My ears fall back and my grin disappears. I run towards it. I see the door i ran out of slam shut, yelling coming from it. I run inside and see something that virgin eyes shouldn't see. I hiss and bare my fangs. I dash towards the slender and jump on his back. I rip it open making him scream. Tentacles spring from its back wrapping around me. I slice through them dropping to the ground. It looks pissed the fuck off. I glare straight into where its eyes would be. I launch at it and claw its torso. It grabs me with a tentacle and throws me at a wall making me hit my head extremely hard. I feel blood gushing from my head and get up. I grab toby and jeff and run to their rooms losing even more blood. After they get dressed they meet me in the hallway. "Thanks for saving our asses, literally." toby says. "Yeah, thanks wexle." Jeff adds. I start to sway while standing, due to the blood loss. "Hey you aren't looking to good. You ok?" Jeff asks. I nod. Due to my black fur they cant see the gash in my head. I walk away swaying with each step. I look for something to use as a bandage. I see a black and white scarf, 'perfect' i think and i wrap it around my head. All of a sudden i hear kagekao say "GIVE THAT BACK!" angrily. He glares at me then sees the blood on the scarf. "Oh seems you need it more than me." He says, shocked. "Lets get you to Ej" He says putting my arm around his shoulders. Black dots start to form in my vision and i fall passing out.

I wake up on a metal table. I touch my head to feel a bandage. I get up and walk downstairs. As soon as i walk downstairs i see that slender again. I put my ears back in a hiss. He looks at me and attacks immediately. I claw his face and trip him making him lose his balance. I grab a nearby vase and jump on his back. I then hit him in the back of the head as hard as possible. I jump off him and poke him, he's out cold. I look over to see the actual slender was watching the whole thing. "Well i see you've met offender." He says. I nod. I feel a tentacle wrap around my waist. I look to the owner. Offender. I then slice it right off. This seems to piss him off. I snarl and run at him. He manages to trip me. I fall and he grabs me and teleports to the room we fought in. I struggle but cant get lose. I then bite him and rip his tentacle. I knock him out with an upper cut to the face and left.