Chapter 8-Keefe

Keefe walked into his school building, totally unprepared for what was going to happen.

"There's ice cream for dessert!" Keefe yelled.

Of course.

"So?" Sophie said.

" Ice cream is the best! "

"Its not that great."

Keefe feigned looking surprised. "Of course it is!"

Before she could respond, the bell rang.

"See you in class Foster."

He could tell that she was a little surprised by his nice behavior.

One step closer......

When he got to science class, Mr. Forkle was already started. I mean hey, it's not his fault that he started early.

"Keefe, if you would be so kind as to take a seat." Mr. Forkle said. " Today, we are going to be learning about frogs.  You are going to disect it. So I'm going to assign you to partners. Lila and Tam, Fitz and Grace, Biana and Marella, and Sophie and Keefe. "

Yes!

But when Keefe looked at Sophie, she looked like she had died.

"You may start now." Mr. Forkle told them.

" Okay bird brain, I want to get a good grade on this, so don't goof around. " Sophie said rolling up her sleeves and shooting his an evil glare.

"But that just makes me want to do it even more!"

One look from her and he stopped.

They started on the head, grimacing when the eyeballs came out. The whole time, Keefe was joking around, causing it to take longer than it should have.

Before they had even started on the stomach the bell rang.

"If you didn't finish, I want you to go over to your house and finish it with your partner.

Sophie groaned.

"Guess you managed to not finish it. We're going too your house to work on it."

Keefe shrugged. "Okay."

But inside he was a little nervous. His dad was rich- but kinda rude. Maybe his big mansion was- Keefe shut off the thought.

"Then I'll see you after school." Then Keefe heard her mutter under her breath, "Sadly."

Keefe watched her walk away to her next class and smiled.

Sorry this took so long. I forgot to the you guys, but I was On vacation. And sorry this is short.

Bye my sweeties!!

XD