Chapter 20-Keefe

Keefe punched the wall in his bedroom.

He looked at his bruised hand.

Why?

He punched the wall again.

Why?

Punch

Why?

Punch.

Finally Keefe stopped. It wasn't good for him to go on like this. But, he had a reason.

It was simple. His mom didn't care about him and Ro, other wise she wouldn't have left them, and his Dad didn't care about them either.

He had to do something to get all of his anger out.

So, Keefe thought and thought, but nothing came to mind.

Soon, it was getting late, so he got ready for bed, and fell asleep.

                                                      ****

Keefe woke up in a dark room.

He saw that he was in a chair sleeping, but he wasn't. It was like he was looking at himself from someone else's view.

Suddenly, he saw himself stirring. His body, or the person he was looking through, moved.

"Well, you're awake." The person said.

Keefe squinted. "Who are you?"

" Trix. "

Keefe could see his own confusion promptly displayed on his face.

But wait, who was the girl really?

"I'm here to tell you that," She paused. " Sophie isn't really who you think she is. "

Keefe scoffed. "Yeah right." He rolled his eyes.

Keefe looked at himself. Is that how he really acted?

Trix narrowed her eyes. "Very well. Here's proof." She held out a small device and have it to him.

Keefe saw himself widen his eyes. "No." He whispered . "Its not true! Sophie's a good person!" He yelled.

What did you see self?!?!

Trix shrugged. "Its true."

Keefe saw himself boil with anger.

"These things. Sophie didn't do them. She can't do that! It's impossible. All this is impossible." He gestured around the room. "It's just a dream."

Trix huffed out a breath. "You will live to see your error in judgement." She snapped her fingers.

Keefe saw himself fall asleep, and be carried out.

When am I going to be let out of here?!

Trix walked around some, before it happened.

"Go back to your home." She whispered.

Immediately, Keefe woke up in his own pajamas in his own body.

He pulled at his hair.

She knew I was in her body.

But why? Why would she put me there?

All of a sudden, something struck him.

"That voice." He said softly. " I know that voice. No, it's not possible! Even she wouldn't sink that low. "

But, even as Keefe said these things, he knew that he would have to confront her. Alone.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! MAJOR CLIFF HANGER ALERT! Don't you love me now? XDDDDD
Bye lovelies!

XD