Chapter 15-Keefe

Keefe grinned. His plan was perfect!

Still smiling, he strolled down the sidewalk, to his house.

He was too lost in his thoughts, so he bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." He said quickly, helping the person with their stuff.

He looked up and saw a black haired girl, with bright blue eyes, and tan skin.

"Its okay. Really."

He smiled. "I'm Keefe." He extended his hand to shake hers.

" Julie. " She said returning the gesture.

"Are you new here?" He asked.

What kind of question was that?

Julie smiled. "Yeah. I'm gonna be going to Foxfire High. And you?"

"Me too." Keefe grinned.

" Well, I'll see around, Keefe. " Julia waved at him as she walked away.

"Bye."

He walked away whistling.

                                                     ****

As Keefe was preparing, for his plan, he finally realized how he acted with Julia.

Ugh! I flirted with her!

Keefe rolled his eyes at his stupidity.

"Keefe! Get your lazy butt down here! Someone's here to see you." Ro called from downstairs.

"Whatever." He yelled back.

He trudged down the stairs and went into the living room to find Julia.

His cheeks tinted pink.

Julia held out his phone. "You dropped this."

Keefe took it from her. "Thanks."

" No problem. " She shrugged her shoulders. "Nice house by the way."

" Yeah.  It's nice. "

"Well, I'll see you around. Bye Keefe." Julia said taking her leave.

Keefe took her to the door, and asked, "What grade are you gonna be in?"

" 10th grade. How about you? "

"10th."

" Cool. Bye! "

"Bye." Keefe stood in the doorway for awhile. Then he went back upstairs, and continued on with his ' project'.

Then, he wondered how Julia knew where he lived.

Then something came to him. Was that Julia, the Julia Hawkins?

Flashback

"What are you gonna do about it, punk?" Julia said grinning.

Keefe stayed silent, and stared at his now stained shirt.

She laughed. "That's what I thought. Always hiding behind that big sister of yours."

" Don't talk to my little brother that way! " Ro said, marching up to Julia.

Julia smirked. "What are you gonna do about it? Tell on me?"

Ro fumed, looking like she wanted to punch Julia in the face.

Julia returned her gaze to Keefe. "Make sure you always remember this. You will always be nothing."

Keefe decided then, that he would prove Julia wrong.

Keefe sank into his bed. Julia Hawkins from elementary school. The bully. Here, in the little town Atlantis, going to Foxfire High School.

He shook his head clear of these thoughts, and analyzed his plan once more.

So, if I slip a barfing potion that me and Ro made, on Wednesday, he'll think he's fine until he's not so he has to cancel. Somehow I chance upon her, and ask her to go to the prom. Perfect!

What could go wrong?

Julia? Julia Hawkins? *gasps* you would be hating on her if you knew where I was going with this. You might already though. So yes, it's been a couple days since I last updated, so sorry about that! But anyways bye guys!

Stay sweet- Emilynn

XD