BLOODLUST SERIES #4: MOON JUNHUI

BLOODLUST SERIES#4: MOON JUNHUI

STORY AND FANART WONU WON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

---

CRUNCHES. PUSH-UPS. WEIGHT LIFTS.

Jun was really sweating it all out.

"Hold it tight!" Jun instructed you to hold his thighs. He was doing full curl-ups.

After he's done with three sets of curl-ups, he ran around the pool area and shouted like a fool.

He was sweating and breathing hard.

You looked at him from head to toe. He was unnecessarily doing some exercise routines, which made him stood out! BEING EXTRA was really his thing!

This was a swimming competition not a body-building competition for goodness sake!

All his competitors were just plainly stretching and practicing breathing exercises!

What was he even doing?

"Do I look hot now?" Jun asked and flexed his arms.

You just rolled your eyes.

"Why are you even doing this?" you asked him as you threw him a white towel to wipe his sweat off.

"It's for my little 'Jun-jun'" he whispered in your ear.

"Little 'Jun-jun' wants to be on TV too" he added.

"Jun-jun who?" you asked bewildered.

He looked down and pointed something on his tight swimming shorts.

"Nyeac nyeac."

Something huge was bulging on his crotch!

"Say hello to my little 'Jun-jun'." he said in a low tone.

You gasped in shock and hit him on his shoulders!

It felt like your soul had officially left your body! Your face burned as hot as a grill!

"You know, this tight swimming attire requires some huge bulge underneath," he bluntly stated.

"Nakakababa ng pagkalalaki kung walang babakat," he added.

You cursed inside your head and gritted your teeth!

"Kailan pa naging sukatan ng pagkalalaki and size ng 'ano' niyo?" you frowned as you punched him in his stomach.

"This would be on TV soon, so I need to look steaming hot and sexy.l," he mentioned while moving his brows up and down.

You just slapped your hands on your forehead and covered your whole tomato-colored face with a towel!

You were so done with him!

Every single minute you wonder what's going on inside his weird brain. You just heaved a sigh.

Jun finally removed his shirt. He just threw his shirt straight on your face as he gave you a wide smirk.

"You'll get drown when you watch me win."

With that, he wore his swimming cap and goggles.

The competition started.

You sat on the bleachers while shouting Moon Junhui's name to cheer him up.

The fact that Jun never lose a single competition, you know very well that Jun will take home another medal.

He was the pride of your university when it comes to swimming competitions like this.