BLOODLUDT SERIES #6: JEON WONWOO

BLOODLUST SERIES#6: JEON WONWOO

WONU WON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

---

'WHY DO SUPERHEROES ALWAYS WEAR THEIR UNDERWEAR OUTSIDE THEIR PANTS?'

That thought randomly haunts your 3-am brain cells. No matter how much you try, you just can't fall asleep!

"OWEMGEE ANG MGA SINAMPAY!"

You opened your eyes and stood from your bed! Yes, those thoughts just randomly flashed inside your head!

Your cats were meowing non-stop. They followed you outside as they keep on acting weird.

They weren't just your pets, but your lifetime companion. It's great to have pets especially when you live alone.

It was already 3 in the morning, and your clothes have been there for the last two days. You frowned as you imagined your clothes swarmed by mosquitoes outside.

You were too busy and preoccupied the last few days that you forgot about your clothes.

While you were gathering your clothes and underwear your peripheral vision caught a figure of a man flying under the light of the moon.

You gasped in shock!

It was like the figure of Batman from the famous DC comics.

You panicked when he started roaming his eyes around your area!

You immediately grabbed your panty hanging on the front yard. As fast as lightning, you stupidly wear the underwear on your head to hide your face. You hid behind your plant boxes and your cats hid behind your back.

The man finally landed on the ground.

His black cape was magically flying behind his back. He was wearing black cat ears and a black masquerade mask. His lips were red as blood.

He has that skinny yet well-toned body type. He was wearing a tight body-hugging, one-piece spandex suit. You can clearly see the shape of his broad shoulder and manly chest bulging out from his fitted suit.

You gasped and immediately covered your mouth the moment you saw his fangs! The mysterious man literally looked like a manly and grumpy cat.

On his chest was a logo of a black cat with red eyes and fangs.

Just like any other superheroes, he was also wearing his black and shiny furnished underwear on top of his pants.

'Should I start wearing my panties on top of my pants too to gain superpowers?' you whispered in your thoughts.

You wondered just how much power can underwear hold when worn outside.

All of a sudden, the untamed street dogs started to approach your front yard. They howled like crazy!

*BLAG!

The man shoves away the stray dogs in one single blow.

You saw tiny kittens went out of the box alongside the street. The man purred them one by one as he fed them with fish-shaped treats.

It was the day you met a mysterious legend.

No, it wasn't Batman.

Not even Superman.

He is—

"The Catman," you uttered.

From that day on, that mysterious Catman has been lurking around you. He's always been there to save you in times of trouble.