BLOODLUST SERIES #7: LEE JIHOON

BLOODLUST SERIES#7: LEE JIHOON

WONU WON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

---

A SPOOKY AND ANTIQUE VINYL RECORD.

That's a thing you found on one of your past grandmother's belongings

---

NUNO SA PUNSO.

Lots of Aswang, Bampira, Engkanto, Multo, Kapre, Tiktik and Tikbalang but Nuno sa Punso was the one on top of the spooky pyramid hierarchy.

Yes, this was the only legend that will tell you that dwarfs that dwells in anthill were the most powerful among what they call the wicked "Boo-Boo Ghostly Gang".

"Aren't you scared?"

"Nope," you firmly spoke.

They say that ghosts and other scary mythical creatures inhibits the huge mansion.

"50 bucks, one month advance, and monthly installment of 100 bucks. Take it or leave it," the old caretaker told you.

It's quite cheap for a vast 200-square meter house.

So far this was the cheapest you can afford among all the apartments for rent.

No one was crazy enough to rent a haunted mansion, except you.

"I'll take it," you answered with your heads up high.

What else can you do? You were as poor as mice, and you need a shelter to survive.

You put your three porcelain piggy banks on the caretaker's table and hammered it in front of him!

Coins came clattering on his table.

"Keep the change," you shamelessly uttered.

The caretaker just blinked twice in disbelief and looked at all the coins you poured on his table.

You took the keys on the desk and waved it in front of the caretaker.

"Adios!"

With that, you left the caretaker's office and walked your way in front of the mansion's main gate.

Rusty gates.

Spider webs.

Dusty windows.

Spooky atmosphere.

Vines and algae crawl on the mansion's walls.

Chills went down your spine.

Goosebumps.

You inserted the key and opened the gates.

Just like any other gates in horror movies, it squeaked like fingernails being scratched on a blackboard.

Eerie.

There were small earth mounds and anthill lining up on the front yard as if dwarfs live in those.

You tried to looked brave in front of the caretaker but the truth is, your knees were already trembling in fear.

"It's okay, you already encountered people that are scarier than monsters and ghosts," you whispered to yourself and patted your shoulder.

"Nuno sa Punso."

You jumped out of terror the moment you heard someone's voice!

"AY NUNO SA PUNSO!" you screamed.

The caretaker suddenly appeared behind you holding a lamp.

"Mag-ingat ka sa nuno sa punso ineng," he warned you.