BOOODLUST SERIES #8: XU MINGHAO

BLOODLUST SERIES#8: XU MINGHAO

WONU WON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

---

"I KNOW IT'S GROSS BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW, DO YOU ALSO DRINK BLOOD FROM USED SANITARY PADS?"

"I am willing to donate mine."

Minghao aggressively spat out the wine he was drinking and choked.

As his maid, you immediately wiped off the spilled wine on his marble floor.

You crunched your nose and grimaced as the smell of blood reeked on the floor.

You know very well that those huge wine cellars in the mansion contained only 3% alcohol and 97% blood.

'Divine Blood Wine'

It's Master Xu's vampire business.

The veins on his temples became visible as his expression turned dark.

His sharp fangs showed as he hissed and glared at you.

You bowed your head and shivered in fear.

It's scary where on earth Minghao extracted those blood from.

It was worrisome to the point that you already offered him your used sanitary napkins in advance.

What's more bothersome was that you were the only maid in this huge mansion.

It's basically just you and him alone.

Who knows? Perhaps sooner or later you'll be one of those bottled wine.

'Did he murder all his previous maids and drained their blood?'

That thought came across your mind.

Minghao leaned closer to you and licked your earlobe.

"How about donating your whole blood?" he whispered seductively.

You swallowed the lump on your throat and closed your eyes tight.

Right at that moment, thunder came rumbling.

The rain fell heavily as the harsh wind slapped the palm trees lined in the front yard.

The lightning struck again, and the worst of the worst happened.

"Noo! Not again!" Minghao frowned.

YOU SWITCHED BODIES.

It was the main reason why Minghao reluctantly let you stay in his mansion as his maid.

You switch bodies every time it rains.

You will only switch back to your own bodies once the rain stopped.

No one knows why was this happening.

A week ago, you just woke up with a different body! Then some armed men came to abduct you and viola!

You woke up on the Xu's mansion.

You touched your face and the body you currently have.

You have a black mullet, small eyes, sharp nose, piercings on your left mid and lower earlobe, thin yet well-toned body, a cool bad guy vibe and most importantly—

You can now do a flip!

Out of the blue, you did a triple back flip and posed like thugs in a classic Chinese film.

"Look, I'm now a tumbling vampire!" you yelled.

Since you were inside Minghao's body, you took advantage of the opportunity and tried things only a Minghao can do.