BLOODLUST SERIES #5: KWON SOONYOUNG

BLOODLUST SERIES#5: KWON SOONYOUNG

WONU WON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

____

"IS THIS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER A TIGER RAPED A HAMSTER?"

"Did the tiger rape the mama hamster before eating her alive?"

A cute hamster with tiger-patterned fur stripes caught your attention.

It was like it was a crossbreed between a fierce tiger and a clumsy hamster.

The pet shop owner just laughed at your question.

The owner was already in his 50s but still, he looked like he was just as young as the new adults.

"Do you want it?" Mr. Hong Joshua, the shop owner asked.

"Yes of course! How much is he?" you asked.

"Sorry, but no amount of money could buy his life. This hamster is priceless." Mr. Hong answered.

"This is my son's pet," he added while feeding the hamster another treat.

"But I can lend him to you for a week," said he.

You pouted.

"Make it a month." you bargained.

"Alright, let' make a deal." Mr. Hong agreed.

"If you still like this hamster after a week of petting him, it's yours, but if not, I will retrieve him back myself."

"And another thing—"

Mr. Hong pulled out another cage with the little chicken inside.

Just like the hamster, the chicken's feathers were dyed with tiger-patterned prints.

"De-color na sisiw. Sampung piso isa." you often heard vendors in front of your school yelling those phrases.

You've seen a lot of colored chicks being sold to elementary kids, but you have never seen one like this.

And it wasn't just a chick—it was a full-grown chicken!

"Did the tiger rape a chick before and their child grew into this hybrid chicken?" you innocently asked.

"If the chick is hot, probably the tiger did." Mr. Hong said while laughing.

You stared at the weird-looking chicken as if you're already judging his whole identity.

"This chicken has fangs like those tigers have?" you asked upon seeing a small fang that grew underneath its beak.

"If you want the hamster, you should bring this chicken too," said Mr. Hong.

"What for?" you asked him in confusion.

Mr. Hong just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I just felt like you need to take that chicken too," he replied.

Your forehead creased.

"Take them both for a week, and let me evaluate if you are worthy to be their owner."

You only came for the hamster but now you are about to have a chicken too.

But since you really love to take that hamster home—

"Deal." you replied without even thinking twice.

You brought home the two pets and put down their cages on the desk inside your bedroom.