BLOODLUST #10: LEE SEOKMIN

BLOODLUST SERIES#10: LEE SEOKMIN.

WONU WON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

---

"IF I CURE HER, WOULD YOU GIVE HER TO ME?"

Dk hand the deity a quill and a scroll that contains their agreement.

"Deal," the goddess uttered and stamped her signature on the scroll.

"If you didn't make her feel emotions in a day, you're mine," the goddess spoke as she stared right through Dk's eyes.

---

"ALEXYTHYMIA"

Gag coma.

Expressionless.

Resting bitch face.

It's a psychological condition where a person is unable to show nor feel emotions.

You already tried lots of therapies and hypnosis from the experts but none of them had cured your illness.

But not until an old lady passing by told you that your condition might be a work of a bad witch.

You really don't believe in anything that was unseen and supernatural.

But look at you now, your feet just took you to a place you've never imagine you would come to.

"SEOKMIN's SEOK-DULAN ANG KAPOGIAN."

You read the banner at a huge old wooden house in the middle of the woods.

It was like those aesthetic old houses deep into the forests in Disney princess's films.

You've really come a long way.

'Did I came to the right place'

You stared blankly at the front gate and rethink about all your life decisions.

Having alexithymia won't hurt you in any way, however, a part of you just want to experience a normal life.

You see emotions from people's faces every day, but you don't seem to understand what those mean.

Your cloud of thoughts suddenly popped out when a loud siren rang...

Or maybe not.

"Wihoooo! Wihoooo! Wihooo!"

A man screamed in his high pitch tone. He was imitating the sound of an ambulance as he came running towards the gate.

"Booseokseok, Tok tok tok! Pa-Seok!"

A loud man enthusiastically opened the gates.

"Dr. Lee Seokmin at your service."

"Dk for short."

He waved and shook some Malunggay leaves around you as if he was expelling out the evil spirits inside you.

'He is definitely a quack!' you uttered inside your head.

You carefully looked at him from head to toe.

Sweatband, a long-oval shaped leaf tucked in his ear, faded green shirt, ripped and lousy pants, worn-out slippers. Malunggay leaves.

You hesitantly went inside his home.

"Does your legs don't work like they used to before?" he asked.

"Hmm?" you asked bewildered.

"And you can't sweep off of your feet?"

You stared at him with your blank face.