Chapter four ~ totally not my type!

Adriana's Pov-

"Dad, you need to come and get me..Grandpa is making me wear disgusting overalls. And they are blue!...I don't even like the colour blue" I complained down the phone, I heard my father let out a loud sigh.

"Ari, just put on the overalls..I'm sure there is a good reason behind them. I have work and I am busy" His voice called out on the other end of the line.

A dramatic gasp left my mouth as I hung up, slamming my phone down onto the desk. Not even daring to look at my reflection in the mirror, I pulled open the door of my room and skipped down the wooden steps, bumping into my grandma.

"Sorry, Gran" I muttered.

"What's up with your face" she laughed, taking a sip of her coffee.

"This" I gestured my hands over the overalls that where on my body.

"Hmm, I think you look cute"

"No offence Grandma, but I don't want fashion advice from you..this is not cute" I told her, walking towards the front door.

"Breakfast is at 9!" I heard her yell as it closed behind me.

I began walking back over to my Grandpa and..Trevor. My green eyes went wide when I saw that he had unclipped his overalls and was now shirtless on the top half, his muscles glistened in the warm sun as he threw huge chunks of hay into a truck.

He was definitely hot, but totally not my type.

"Happy now?" I huffed, placing my hands on my hips.

My grandpa Keith nodded, before his head snapped in the direction of the gates. I followed his gaze and saw a black Range Rover pulling in, my eyes narrowed trying to see who was in the car..but the windows were tinted.

"No time to chat, I have visitors" He looked back at me. "Adriana, Trevor will show you what needs to be done around here" and with that he was gone, leaving me and the guy who scared me half to death last night alone.

I blinked fast as Trevor jumped from the back of the truck, landing steadily on his feet by me. My eyes couldn't help but fall down his body, I mean come on..beautiful toned abs in your face, who wouldn't look?

"Do you mind pulling your overalls back up?" I asked, looking back into his ocean blue eyes.

A smirk spread across his face. "Why, am I distracting you?" He folded his arms over his chest.

"Ew, asif" I rolled my eyes, pushing past him.

I heard him chuckle as he clipped the overalls back up and my body turned to face him again. "Come on, I will show you around" he nodded for me to follow him.

I let out a deep breath, before walking behind him with an annoyed look on my face. I'd so much rather be in a shopping mall right now.

•••