Chapter twenty two ~ All I want is you.

Adriana's Pov-

"Someone looks like they had a good time" My grandma's sweet voice called out as I plopped down onto the couch.

"How was it?" She added on, my eyes flickered to hers.

"How was what?"

"Riding a horse for the first time, silly" she chuckled.

I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding, for a moment there I thought she new about mine and Trevor's kiss.

"Oh yeah, it was good" I smiled at her, I watched as her eyes squinted at me.

"Hmm" she eyed me.

"What?" A nervous laugh slipped from my mouth.

"That glow on your face and those pearly white teeth of yours on show...tells me something more happened" She prodded my shoulder.

I pulled my face away, looking down at my hands. A small smile spread across my lips as I replayed mine and Trevor's moment, I felt my cheeks heating up.

"You had a kiss didn't you!"

"Omg, Grandma" My head snapped towards her, she sounded like a school girl, not a sixty year old woman. I chuckled at her cheeky smile as she began to make herself comfortable on the couch.

"Spill, it's been a long time since I've heard any kind of gossip" She grinned, making me laugh again.

Just as I was about to speak, the door flew open. Me and grandma Emmie shared a confused look when we heard my grandpa talking, very loudly. We shot up from the couch and shuffled out of the living room, stopping in the hallway when we saw Trevor leaning against the wall.

Grandpa Keith was stood in front of him, his hands on his hips while shaking his head. "What where you thinking?"

"Trevor hunny, what's happened?" My grandma walked towards them, I slowly followed behind her.

"He decided to punch The Ravens son, god knows what for!" My grandpa stated, my eyes widened at this as I looked over at Trevor. He just stayed looking down at his shoes, my eyes flickered to his fist to see dry blood on it.

"Keith! Give him a moment, stop yelling would you...I'm sure there is a reason behind it, right Trev?" My grandma said, looking at him.

When he didn't reply, she glanced at me, gesturing for me to speak up.

"Trevor?" I softly called, I watched as a breath left his mouth before he slowly looked up at me. His blue eyes full of sadness and a hint of anger, I frowned at this.

Then without a word, he walked past us all and up the wooden stairs. "Tr-" My grandpa started but I cut him off.

"I will go, grandpa"

He let out a sigh looking over at my grandma, she nodded, reassuring him. He then turned back to face me with a sad look on his face.

"Ok, but please tell him I'm not angry...it's just strange to see him this way" He told me and I nodded with a half smile, before turning on my heel and trotting up the stairs.

When I reached Trevor's room, I saw his door was open slightly. I popped my head around the corner, to see him sat on his bed with his head in his hands.
With a sympathetic look, I walked inside, gently closing his door behind me.

"Can I sit?" I whispered, he just nodded before slowly pulling his head from his hands and staring straight ahead.

"What happened, Trevor?" I sat by him. "I know you wouldn't just lash out for nothing...Nathan can really be a dick"