Chapter ten ~ Frank the pig.

Adriana's Pov-

"But why should I clean them..they are just going to roll around in the mud again" I threw my arms up into the air, staring at the fat pigs.

"Stop complaining, Adriana" My grandpa handed me a huge bucket of soapy water and a sponge before walking away. A groan left my lips as I began to mentally prepare myself, one of the pink pigs stared at me.

"What you looking at?" I huffed, slowly picking up the sponge and dipping it into the water. My eyes shut tight as I gently began washing down the pig.

Oh, this actually isn't so bad..my eyes slowly opened and I began to thoroughly clean her back.

"Good girl" I muttered, washing away the dirt. "Wait, are you even a girl-"

Suddenly, the pig shook and I squealed from the sudden fast moment. I landed flat on my butt, glaring at the pig. A soft giggle behind me made me snap my head around, lifting from the ground and wiping away the dust from my overalls.

"You good?" Belle, Trevor's sister asked. She was leaning on the metal gate that was keeping the pigs from escaping, her blonde hair framing her pretty face. Her oval shaped eyes where piercing blue, just like Trevor's.

"Barely" I rolled my eyes, allowing a small chuckle to slip from my lips.

"That's Frank.." she pointed at the pig I was just cleaning. "He probably got offended that you called him a female"

"Oh.." I looked down at the pig. "Wait, do they actually know what we are saying?" I asked, looking back at Belle.

"I like to think they do, I've shared plenty of secrets with the horses here" She laughed, a smile spread across my face.

"Anyway, I will leave you to it" She sent me a wave. I watched as she strutted away towards the house, her black handbag resting on her right arm.

As I was about to get back to cleaning the pigs, my green eyes caught onto something..well someone.

Trevor. I haven't spoke to him since last night and I kinda feel bad for asking him such a personal question. I watched as he pulled a huge shovel out of the back of his truck, resting it on his shoulders.

His muscles flexed as he carried it towards the barn, carrying it with ease. My round green eyes watched until his athletic build disappeared around the corner. A sigh left my lips, spinning around and picking back up the yellow sponge.

"Let's try again shall we, Frank" I felt silly for talking to a pig...but shrugged it off, swiping the wet sponge along he's pink skin.

-
Trevor's Pov-

Digging the shovel into the ground, I began placing the dry grass into the wheel barrow. A song blasted through my ear phones at full volume as my arms moved with speed, the wheel barrow getting more and more full.

Music kept me focused.

A pair of black sneakers came into my view, stood right by the wheel barrow. I furrowed my dark eyebrows, pulling my ear phones and out slowly looking up.

Rolling my eyes, I looked the person over.

"Yo, farmer boy" He smirked.

"What are you doing here, Nathan? You picked your horses up yesterday" I continued shovelling up the grass.

"I've come to see Ari, can't find her anywhere though" His annoying voice called out.

"Yeah, well she's probably working" I said, my back turned away from him because his face just pisses me off.

I don't trust him.

"Hm, tell her I was looking for her then will you, farmer boy"

I closed my eyes, clenching my fists. Taking a deep breath, I blocked out the stupid nick name he had called me before turning to face him.

A smug look rested on his face as he looked me over, before slowly turning and walking off.

Dickhead.

•••

Hmm, do you guys think Nathan is up to something? Or do we think he's just generally interested in Adriana

Hmm, do you guys think Nathan is up to something? Or do we think he's just generally interested in Adriana..?
~ Also, I wrote this on my bus ride home & my mask is literally sweating my makeup off of my face😅..They are so annoying but we gotta be safe! ~

See you in the next chapter!🕊🦋