Chapter twenty ~ Sweet kiss

Adriana's Pov-

As much as I hate to admit it, Trevor was kinda right about my choice of foot wear. It was a struggle at first, trying to actually lift onto the horse without my heel slipping. But with the help of Trevor and his handy, very sexy muscles, he managed to help me up.

I was now actually freaking riding a horse, a little wobbly but hey, cut me some slack...I'm only a beginner. Practice makes perfect, right?

The horses trotted slowly through the beautiful cornfield Trevor had brought me too, I relaxed on the horse as I gazed at my surroundings. The fresh warm breeze smacked me in the face, as the smell of corn and sweet blossom filled my nostrils.

"It's so peaceful out here" I softly said, looking over at Trevor.

His shirt sleeves where rolled up to his elbows, a pair of blue jeans on his legs and some black boots. I've never seen someone suit the whole farmer look, as much as he does. The calm wind blew his dark hair back, giving me a perfect view of his crystal blue eyes.

"Yeah...it's good, for the horses" He glanced over at me. "They love peace and quiet"

Our horses where both close by each other, as they continued to trot down the small pathway in the middle of the cornfield. My body wobbled as they crossed over slight bumpy parts of the pavement, I was sure to have a tight grip onto the reins while making sure my butt stay calmly seated on the brown saddle.

"So, is your school close by the farm?" I asked, breaking the few minutes of comfortable silence.

"I haven't been to school since your grandparents took me in" Trevor told me, instantly my head snapped towards him.

"Huh, why?"

"I didn't really see the point in staying any longer, I would never be able to afford a lasting college afterwards so I dropped out. Working on the farm became my top priority..."

"But what about your future? What do you plan on doing afterwards?" I asked, as the horses began to slow down by some trees.

"Nothing, I hope to be doing this my whole life...hopefully have my own farm one day"

"Oh right, well I hope that works out for you" I smiled at him, he thanked me before pulling on the reins of his horse.

I did the same and Trevor helped me lift from the horse. He then, loosely tied their reins to a tree right by us, a smile spread across my face as I watched both horses begin to eat the fresh green grass.

"What about you?" Trevor asked, placing his butt onto the ground.

Sitting by him, I looked out at the huge open field. "Medical school for me. As soon as I graduate from school, I will be of to my dream college"

"Medical school?" Trevor's eyebrows raised into the air. "So you do have a brain?" He teased making me chuckle and shove his arm.

Our laughter soon died down as the breeze thickened making bits of corn fly around the field. "But seriously, I never would of thought you would of said medical school" Trevor turned to me. "I would have guessed, maybe fashion or something"

"Hm, guess I'm just full of surprises" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess you really are" His voice was low as his eyes stayed fixed on mine. My throat felt dry as I looked at him, his eyes swirling with wonder.

"Is this the part where we kiss and live happily ever after?" I joked. But Trevor never laughed, his deep blue eyes just never broke eye contact with me.

"Do you want it to be?" He whispered making my breath get caught in my throat.

"What? I don't know, I-i" A nervous laugh slipped past my lips, I turned my head away from his burning gaze.

Suddenly, his hand gently gripped my chin making me turn my head to look back at him. "That wasn't an answer, Adriana"

I took my bottom lip between my teeth, watching as his eyes followed my movement, I let it twang back into place as he wet his lips, his eyes snapping back up to my green ones.

"You know what, fuck the answer" Was all he said before his plump lips smashed onto mine.

I felt dizzy as he gripped my waist, making me lift from my spot on the grass and now onto his warm body, straddling him. My hands landed in his soft hair, inhaling his scent as our lips moved in sync.

His fingers traced my hips as he deepened the kiss, filling me with want and passion and most importantly, need.

A need for him.

His hands made their way up my body and soon began stroking through my golden brown hair, his tongue had now slipped into my mouth. The kiss was sweet but also rough, showing me his dominant side.
A small moan left my lips and I instantly felt him smile into the kiss, his hand gently caressing my cheek.

I had never in my life, experienced a kiss as amazing as this. Butterflies where swarming my stomach, the whole world seeming to disappear around us.

The beautiful moment soon sadly came to an end, both of us pulling away to catch our breath. In this moment of time, we both had zero words.

All our emotions had just been poured out in that one hell of a kiss. I simply just rested my head on his shoulder, his hand gently stroking up and down my back, a smile on my face as I took in the smell of his fresh cologne.

•••

So, they finally kissed!I thought I'd give you guys a sweet chapter before more drama comes along😬 Find what I mean by that in the next chapter

I thought I'd give you guys a sweet chapter before more drama comes along😬 Find what I mean by that in the next chapter...

~ I hope everyone has had a good day🕊