☆*✿ ONE (1)❀*★

♪♪ Let the rain come down and wash away my tears

Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Let it shatter the walls for a new sun.

A new day has come.♪♪

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ [A new day has come] - [Celine Dion]

══════ ✿❁︾❁✿ ══════

The darkness that covered her eyes was gone, in its place was a bright light that shone straight into them the moment her eyelids opened.

They closed instantly, the quick effect of the light penetrating in them almost made her blind.

After a few seconds, she carefully opened her eyes again.

'Where am I?'

This was the first question that popped into her mind.

Her eyes danced around checking for answers, but she was just met with white walls and bright lights. Everything seemed so foreign to her.

'What's going on?'

She tried to move her body, but she couldn't. Every part of her was stiff, even her head. The only part of her body that moved voluntarily were her eyeballs, which were frantically looking.

Trickles of sweat surfaced on her face instantly when she panicked.

'What's going on? Where am I? How did I get here?'

These questions flooded her racing mind. Her eyes were still darting around, searching for clues.

A loud sound from a machine by her side penetrated her ears, followed by her racing heartbeats.

Her entire body was trembling. She became scared, no matter how she tried to come up with a reason for everything that was suddenly happening, nothing came up. She remembered nothing.

She heard feet shuffling towards her, and a blurry figure came into her line of vision. Her eyes took in the caramel, straight flowing hair of the figure; a female. Her mind registered, but that didn't calm her racing heart.

She didn't register any familiarity with the female in question.

'Something's wrong. Where am I? Who is this person? Who am I?'

As the last question popped into her mind, her eyes widened and her heartbeat increased at an even faster pace.

Her breaths went in and out as she began hyperventilating. A sense of dread chilling her bones to the very core.

The figure above her head became blurry, tears built up in her eyes falling down.

'Who am I? Why don't I remember who I am?'

She tried to move her hands to her aching head, but they wouldn't budge. Panting, she felt like she was choking. There wasn't enough air any more. Her body was shaking frantically.

Another loud sound louder than the heart monitor cried out. An alarm. People rushed into the room immediately, but she couldn't focus on that. The pain in her head was increasing at a fast rate.

'More people? Where am I?'

Another figure came up to her blurred peripheral vision. The figure held an injection and immediately inserted it into a drip by the side of the bed.

Drowsiness took over her thinking. Every thought raced through her mind disappeared, one after the other. She tried to hold on to the thoughts, but they slipped away. Darkness soon took over her vision, covering the light all over again.