Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

ʚ Dᴇʙᴛ? ɞ

Zazin grabbed the Oomans hand, but when she screamed out of impulse Bhu'ja put his hand on her mouth. They were both equally bewildered of what just happened, from what they could both tell it was a female the large chest gave that away. Bhu'jas hand felt wet, the Oomans eyes were creating water, tiny droplets were running down her face. They wanted to follow the purpled haired Ooman called Jade however their chest started to feel tight so they followed the brown haired Ooman called Alice, they tried to set up the breathing masks but the branch they were perched on gave way underneath them. When they fell they landed on Zazin's side knocking the air out of him, he passed out due to the lack of air.

The Ooman was starting to shake, Bhu'ja thought that he might be suffocating her. He removed his hand from her mouth but Zazin held a firm but gentle grip on her hand. Zazin was taking the language lessons when Bhu'ja was sleeping but it was the basics. "P-please don't kill me!" Alice exclaimed. Zazin and Bhu'ja both cocked their heads in opposite directions, not realizing they were scaring her more. Zazin was searching for the right words in his head, "we no kill... no hurt... you no screech" his voice came out rough and harsh "Be calm... you be calm" they put their hands up to show they didn't mean harm. A thought popped into Bhu'jas head that he shared with Zazin, the tiny glittery rectangle.

Bhu'ja reached into his pouch and grabbed it, the Oomans eyes lit up "we give this... you left we return" they stood up, a staggering 10 feet tall. They slowly walked to her Zazin gently grabbed one of her hands and opened her palm, Bhu'ja placed the small rectangle in her hand. "I-thank you... are you okay? I-it looked like you were having an asthma attack" they both nodded.

"We in debt to you... you save us" if one of them were to die it would shut down the side of the body they controlled leaving the other paralyzed. That is what the healer's predicted. "We?" Alice then realized something "A-are you conjoined twins or something like that?" Zazin was thrilled, in the articles he read Oomans were a hit or miss, smart or dumb, worthy or not. Paya had blessed them with a smart one, a very understanding one it seemed. "I Zazin" he pointed to himself.

"Bhu'ja" Bhu'ja gestured to himself.

"T-thank you for giving me my phone"

"We need to back home, you need help back?"

"Oh... yes please- I'm Alice by the way" Zazin grabbed her hand, he inspected it for a few moments, soft skin, dull stubby claws. He could not understand how they were on top they seemed so fragile nor he could not understand the honourable hunters that had died by their hands or been captured by them. "Were you watching me and my friends?" she asked them when they started walking back. "Yes, we never saw you before"

"I'm assuming you saw them fighting-we're not like that I swear," Bhu'ja asked Alice if Wayne and Jade were mates however it came out as clicks and growls, she only understood the names "Bhu'ja I'm sorry but I don't know what you're saying," Zazin asked Bhu'ja if he wanted to translate and of course he agreed.

"Bhu'ja asking if Wayne unfaithful to Jade"

"Oh, yes. Wayne and Jade are boyfriend and girlfriend, they're lovers... well was. What you just saw was Wanye cheating on Jade with Kelly. And the price of infidelity. Kelly is what people would use the word 'promiscuous' to describe, she does stuff like this to hurt people and break them up"

"Bhu'ja asking if Kelly dose this as hobby"

"It probably is to her, the only reason she has quote on quote friends is because I think most of them are actually scared of her because her family is stinking rich, and the last time someone disagreed with her they were run out of the town"

"Dishonoured?"

"Something like that-" the familiar tune of Wayne's ring tone emitted from Bhu'ja pouch the vibrating making them both jump. A thought popped into Alices head, Wayne's beloved phone. The latest Apple phone and the most expensive. It'd be a shame if it was lost. "Hey Zazin, Bhu'ja do you guys want a memento of our meeting?" they both cocked their heads "Yesss" Bhu'ja choked out "can you give me the thing that's making noise?" Bhu'ja grabbed the thing and handed it to her. An evil grin spread on her face, she opened it with ease seeing as there was no password. She opened the settings and reset it. It was petty and small but he would most likely he would freak out.

"What Alice doing?" Zazin cranned his neck to see what the tiny Ooman was doing. She explained what it was and what it did, whilst they were walking she set it up for them. They came to a stop and sat on logs "aanndd done! You probably won't be able to text or call anyone but you can play games" Alice rummaged in her pockets and pulled out her power banks, she had two just in case the other one ran out "If you find a way to keep this thing powered you can charge your phone"

"That yours?" Zazin asked, curious about her generosity. He wondered if all Oomans were similar to her. "Yes, but I have another one and you need it more than me" she showed them how to plug it in and explained how the battery worked.

- A few minutes later -

They finally reached the small camp, Jade was sitting by the fire, sobbing, while Jhon was comforting her. "I...thank you for this, I hope you enjoy the phone" she said in disbelief, the shock now settling in. She had met a monster? Maybe alien? Saved its life and it's now in debt to her? "We still in debt" Zazin claspsed her shoulder and gently shook it "may we meet again, Alice". Alice could only nod.

"Goodbye Zazin, Bhu'ja" she said and walked to her friends.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

"Alice where have you been!?" Jade rushed to Alice, tackling her into a hug.

"I got lost when I went after you" they kept their embraced for a few minutes, "are you okay-well, as okay you can be?"

"I guess"

"Did you mess her up good?"

"Heh" she half laughed, half sobbed "yeah I did, she's definitely going to need plastic surgery"

"Daddy's money!" Jhon bellowed making Jade crack up. The inside joke reducing her sadness, it would sting for a while but Alice knew she would bounce back with force. "Are we still going to camp here?" Alice asked, hoping the answer would be no. "Alice, do you think we could go to your hut?" John whined.

"For the last time, it's not a hut" And so the three started to trek back to Alices home. However, Alice's new friends decided to follow her. Seeing as they were stuck there for god knows long and were curious of Oomans.

"Mum! Can you unlock the door?!" Alice yelled. One of the upstairs windows flung opened "Alice it is 10 o'clock at midnight why are you here!? I thought you were camping!?"

"Something happened! Please just let us in!" her mother sighed and begrudgingly shut the window. The door opened "come in then" her mother sighed. Jhon hopped on the couch and fell asleep "right then, take a seat and explain what happened" Alice's mother gestured to the dinner table. After Alice and Jade explained what happened, minus Alice saving the life of an alien? Aliens? She didn't know if it was plural or singular. They all retired to bed, Jade bunking in with Alice. They were talking about random things, Alice was subconsciously thinking about the whereabouts of the 'aliens' she met. Addventuly, they both dropped off.