Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

↑ In the video that is the sound that Dasiy makes (read a little bit first)  (🌼❛ ֊ ❛„)

ʚ Sleepover ɞ

The queen larvae was there, right in front of them. Bumping her head against the door and slithering threw. "I knew we forgot something" Bhu'ja grunted. Slowly the larvae wriggled next to their foot and started to make a very squeaky noise shaking its tiny head and thrashing around "Dasiy? Are you in here?" Alice poked her head around the door "Oh Dasiy don't be like that some people don't want to hold you" she hunched over and it quickly came to her, wrapping around her arm and snuggling into it. "Sorry about that, Daisy throws a temper tantrum whenever people don't hold her"

"Alice put that thing down it's dangerous" Zazin warned. Alice's face contorted, her smile was now replaced with a frown "Oh please I've had her for 3 and half weeks, she's a such a loving thing" Bhu'ja put on his mask and scanned the larvae. It was healthy but it seemed that some sort of mutation had taken place, stunting it's growth dramatically. "Do you know what that thing is?" Bhu'ja asked. "I think she's a snake of some sort, I don't even know if she is even a girl, oh, but she's a very smart thing always getting into mischief" she cradled Dasiy like a newborn pup. Zazin and Bhu'ja explained what Dasiy was and what her kind did. "I'm not letting you hurt Dasiy" Alice held her closer to her chest.

"We do not want to hurt her, but do you understand what she is and can do" Zazin sighed. "Well yes I understand now, I just thought she was a snake species that hadn't been discovered yet but I know she would never do that" then a tap came at the window "oh that's Lilac" Alice opened her window and a hardmeat crawled in. It was odd they had never, not in their 600 years of life seen a hardmeat like this. Of course, it still held the same shape but its hide was one of pure beauty. The main colour was lavender but when the light hit it shifted to a range of all different colours. However, it's tail was slightly different instead of having a spear-like tip at the end it had a sickle-like end. Also, it was wearing shorts.

"Lilac go run yourself a bath, don't add too much bubbles" Lilac nodded and skipped off to the bathroom. "Why is it wearing pants?" Bhu'ja asked cocking his head. "Well turns out Lilac is a boy, I discovered that when he was sitting down. So I stuck some of my old shorts on him" A loud hiss came from the bathroom. Lilac came stomping out and shoved an empty bottle in Alice's face, his tail swinging back and forth. "Oh, You can use one of my Lush bath bombs" Lilac happily screeched and went back to the bathroom. "Alice? How did you find them?" Zazin asked.

"Well I was in the forest and I found Dasiy first, I found her in a patch of daisies and as you can guess that's where her name came from and then I found Lilac in a net"

"And you weren't worried that they might have attacked you?" Bhu'ja interjected. "I was a bit but Daisy seemed hurt and well Lilac was stuck, do you guys want to help me wash Lilac, he never uses soap so I have to wash him"

-A few minutes later-

"I never thought I would be doing this" Zazin chuckled as he was helping Lilac clean his fingers and Bhu'ja cleaning the small grooves in his arms. Dasiy was bathing in the sink and Alice was cleaning her. "Lilac really seems to like you guys" Alice commented, "how can you tell?" Bhu'ja wondered out loud.

"He's making a clicking sound, he does that whenever he's happy"

"I just don't understand how this thing is friendly, hardmeats are vicious" Bhu'ja stated, Lilac then snuggled his head between the gap of their necks. "Well I have heard you can keep a hardmeat as a pet, you'd have to remove the inner jaws but that's cruel if you ask me" Zazin said while petting Lilacs head. "Does Lilac need help getting out?" he asked Alice.