Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

"Bhu'ja wake up, look at this," Zazin said loudly waking up Bhu'ja. He grunted to let Zazin know that he was listening "look at Daisy." Zazin was shocked perhaps Daisy was starting to change, now she had small stubby arms and her crest was starting to form. She had shed, so the once soft peachy colour was replaced with a dark navy instead of the normal black. Little spikes had grown on her back as well. "Oh, wow shes growing now isn't she? I wonder if she'll be big or little when she's fully grown." Bhu'ja said. Daisy had slithered and perched between the gap where they were conjoined and was sleeping.

"Why are we still in here? Remind me again." Bhu'ja asked, slightly annoyed. "Because... uhh, I actually don't know, I've pressed the buzzer and they haven't come-"

"You too? I've pressed it a good 50 times. I thought mine wasn't working, it's a shame the hardmeat left. It could've got a healer for me." the man opposite them interrupted.

"I swear this is a joke! I've been all over the place, I work for the council of ancients trying to stop clans from butting heads but I have never experienced healers so bad! I'm perfectly fine but nooo I have to be on bed rest! And I can't leave until they get to my clan." Another chimed in.

"Well, our ship can carry 6 people so when they've fixed it we can take you back if you like." Zazin offered, Bhu'ja huffed, irritated by his brother's offer but he's always been willing to help anyone and everyone. "You will?-"

"Zazin's always like that, he can't resist helping people. Don't feel special." Bhu'ja snapped. "Bhu'ja stop being rude. There wasn't any need for that, I'm sorry about my brother he can be snappy after a nap."

"Don't worry about it, everyone in here has been put through hell and we're getting treated like shit so I get it."

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

The door slid open and Alice, Lilac and the Yautja that was deaf, Zazin couldn't recall his name. He sat down on his bed and Alice crawled onto the bed Zazin and Bhu'ja were on. Lilac came waddling in after them, Bhu'ja noticed that Lilac was a bit sluggish perhaps due to the take-off. "Sorry I left for so long, do you two need anything- What the hell's happened to Dasiy!?" Alice gasped and took her into her arms.

She examined her "Alice shes growing, that's a good thing," Bhu'ja said matter of factly, Daisy had no clue what was going but was happy that Alice was back. "Oh the ship's repaired I saw Bunny in the hall, she told me to tell you." Alice noticed all the people in the ward were now staring out them. "Zazin we're getting out of here." then everyone started talking to them, 'Alice? What's going on?' Cinnamon asked.

'Zazin and Bhu'jas ship is fixed, I think everyone wants to come'

'I see, I think everyone wants to go home. I want to go home myself'

'Your coming with me don't worry us, I'll make sure of it'

'Thank you, Alice, I am incredibly grateful'

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

"No! We are not taking all of you with us!-" Bhu'ja almost roared. Zazin gently grabbed his mandibles to shut him up "Our ship can carry 6 people, we could probably take you all but it wouldn't be comfortable. I'm sorry about Bhu'ja but if you have any belongings, get them now if you can. My mate will help if you can't." the ones that were well enough jumped up and rummaged in the cubbies. "Alice please can you help the others pack up?" Zazin asked.

"Sure! Who do I need to help?" Zazin gestured, she helped the man opposite them first. Lilac somehow managed to find a few wheelchairs, so Alice helped him into the wheelchair. She pushed him to the cubbies and started to help him. He pointed to some things, armour, mask, a few knives so Alice got them and gave them to him. She repeated the process another two times. "Has everyone got everything?" Zazin asked the crowd.

The various yeses gave the answer. Zazin noticed that the leader had entered. "What is going on here?" She said firmly. Everyone was silent, the deaf man started to sign something his face held a scowl. It was obvious that the leader could understand him, Zazin was shocked by the things he was saying were brutal, insulting the healers and a few other things. "I apologize for the treatment a formal investigation will be held, we've stocked the ship with food and other essentials. Follow me." and everyone did.

They were led through a maze of corridors until they were at the dock. Lilac came running with a bunch of Bhu'ja's and Zazin's things. They had forgotten to pack. They all went into the ship. They gathered around the table, each one of them put where they live. Mostly on Yaut but a few lived on neighbouring planets. Daisy seemed very interested in Cinnamon constantly booping his mandibles. One of the ones that were well enough offered to make something for everyone to eat. He did.

But Alice made her own, praise super-noodles she thought. Everyone was chatting in their language, Bhu'ja was oddly a social butterfly when he wanted to be while Zazin was quiet, shy even.

Zazin was talking to Cinnamon as Alice named him, he felt sorry for the man. His mate betrayed him and took the pups, and now the pups were frightened of him due to his scars. 'They'll grow out of it hopefully, I wish I had them. I think she says things about me to them, she was a good person but now... I'm not sure what she is now.'

'One of my close friends is an enforcer, he works in the justice department regarding things to do with pups. You can start a case if you want but it depends on your clan's laws, I can give him your contact details if you like.' he noticed how his eyes lit up. Zazin loved to help everyone Bhu'ja thought a bit too much. Even joking that he had a 'help fetish' and that earned him a slap on his forehead. 'Excuse me, where is the washroom?'

'Down the hall, third door on the right.' He thanked him and watched as he went just in case he'd gone into the wrong room. He chatted with the others and that's when they heard crying. Everyone went quiet "Is it the deaf guy? What's wrong with him?" one asked.

"Something personal. It's not my story to tell." Zazin said calmly. They tried to go back talking but the crying had turned into sobbing. It continued for a few more minutes and eventually stopped, he came out and sat down as nothing happened. 'Cinnamon are you okay?' Alice asked him. It took a few seconds to respond 'I am fine, thank you for asking'. "Zazin where's the room I'll be staying in?" Alice sleepily asked him.

"You'll be in our room, it's at the end of the hallway. Are you going to bed now?" Alice nodded and went to their room. She was amazed by how big it was, she quickly changed into her pajamas and curled up in the furs. She glanced around the room one last time and fell asleep.