Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Things get steamy in this chapter, I'm sorry if it is badly written this is my first time writing that sort of stuff  

 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

"Tell me Ooman, why do you shake?" the leader said, her voice had a slight growl but was soft. Her hand tapping on the table rhythmically, the many bracelets and rings making their own music. "I'm a bit nervous miss" Alice kept her head down and spoke quietly. "What is your name and the name of your companions?" she cocked her head slightly. "My name is Alice and this is Dasiy" she slightly shook the hand that Dasiy was on "and this is Lilac" she gestured with her other hand to Lilac. "I have seen first hand what you and your mates, have been through. It is truly despicable what they have done, Zazin and Bhu'ja are in critical health at the moment but are recovering slowly. However, I saw what you have done and am amazed at your strength and bravery you are welcome here so raise your head high you have earned everyone's respect" Alice raised her gaze slightly and finally saw her, her skin was a mixture of greens and browns and was heavily scared. Her tendrils were oddly short it appeared that they were cut.

"Alice you are young, you are a pup in my eyes and you have been put through hell. Do you wish to stay here or would you like to come with your mates? You can get your belongings where you live, I will personally help you with that-"

"Do you know what's happened with my mum? Is she okay?" Alice blurted out, the mention of her home immediately made her mother what had happened to her? Her mind wandered into a dark place "I do not know, but someone found this" she slid a note across the table. Alice read it quickly and sighed in relief, her mum had gone on a holiday... for 10 months. She thought about it for a few seconds "I want to go with Zazin and Bhu'ja but will I be able to come back?"

"Most likely, when your mates are fully recovered and their ship is fixed, it is up to you and them"

"Oh okay-" Alice was cut off by Daisy throwing a tantrum desperately trying to slither on to the leader's hand "what is Daisy trying to do?" she cocked her head. "Sorry, she wants you to hold her and she's throwing a temper tantrum because I won't let her"

"Does she bite?"

"Well she hasn't bit me, do you want to hold her then?"

"Why not? Do I give her my hand?" Alice smiled and nodded, Dasiy eagerly slithered to her. She rubbed against her hand for a few seconds before wrapping around the leader's hand, she noticed how happy the leader looked and relaxed. "I really like the animal called snakes here, hardmeat larva are similar to snakes are they not?"

"I guess so, I really love snakes but my mother would never let me get one but I managed to convince her that I could keep Dasiy, she doesn't know about Lilac" Alice slightly laughed, then the leader started to make an odd noise and her shoulders were slightly shaking it took Alice a few moments to realize she was laughing "your bearer sounds very similar to mine, very strict. Would you like to collect your belongings now? Or do you want to visit your mates?"

"I'll get my things first, it won't take long" the leader nodded and spoke to Bunny in their language, "would you like to come? Or you could give a list"

"I'd like to come" the leader stood up and beckoned Alic to follow, she did. After a few minutes, she was in front of her home. She was still in shock that the lab was so close to her home and she never noticed it. It was her, Bunny and the leader. She got the spear key from the plant pot by the door and opened it. After she opened the door she led the two to her bedroom and started to pack immediately and with the help, it took about 30 minutes. "Alice, what is this?" Bunny asked while holding up her bra "uhh... that's my bra can you pass it here?"