Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

ʚ Pʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ Hᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ Pᴀʀᴛ 2 ɞ

Many Oomans were gathered around the small stage, Bhu'ja and Zazin were standing in the back. There were announcing the winners, they were announcing first place now. "Do you think we'll win?" Bhu'ja asked Zazin who was intently staring at the prize "maybe" Zazin replied, still staring at the big box. The male that was announcing was hyping it up by getting the crowd to drum on their knees. They were in shock when their names were called but quickly darted up on the stage. The crowd applauded.

"So when they calp their hands they're celebrating?" Bhu'ja asked while rummaging in the prize box trying to find the small purple sweets "I believe so" Zazin replied. Something crashed into the back of their legs, they turned around slowly it was a pup they looked roughly 6, maybe. Then other Ooman pups came, cackling. They looked older but not by much, Zazin noticed that the pup was crying and had some slight wounds. The pup was clinging to Bhu'jas leg desperately. Immediately the memories came flooding back, stones being thrown at them, the remarks about their appearance. They both became enraged and roared at the other pups.

They scampered away like mice. They crouched down to the pup "hey they're gone now little one" Bhu'ja said quietly, gently stroking the child's head. The pup looked up at them and hugged Bhu'jas neck. Scoping the pup up in they started to search for some sort of family member. "Are you a real monster?" the pup asked quietly "Not monster but we are from space so we're aliens" Zazin answered the pup "are the skulls and teeth real?"

"Oh yes! Very real, would you like to hear a few stories" and then for the next few minutes they told the pup about their hunts, taking away some iffy details that could scare him. "That's my mommy!" the pup pointed to a female in tears frantically talking into a phone. They put the pup down and removed a necklace from their neck, it was simple, it was teeth from a Ranikar it was a gift from an eta, he owned a market stall and they shopped there since it appeared, in fact, the very first to buy from it. They put the necklace around the pup's neck "keep your head up pup, don't show them that they hurt you" they handed him the massive prize box "you take care now little one" they both said. The pup raced off to their bearer. Before the bearer could look up they left.

"So what do we do now?" Bhu'ja asked. Zazin thought for a few minutes, he then realized that the 'party' would probably be in full swing. "Should we go to the party? We might see Alice" Zazin suggested.

"Where is it?"

"I put the location in our masks"

"Let's go then"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Alice looked at the mass of sweaty bodies, "Goddamit Jade" Alice muttered. She sat on a stump, she had chosen to look after everyone's things instead of dancing. She didn't mind it however Jade had gone to get her some water but still hadn't returned. She shoved threw the crowd until she saw Jade taking photos with... wait is that? No, it couldn't be. "Alice! Over here!" Jade drunkenly shouted, Alice made her way over to the small group. "Hello Alice, we meet again," Bhu'ja said with a slight purr, Alice noticed that Zazin's face was neon green and he looked very flustered. "Wait you guys know each other?" Jade slurred.

"It's a long story, you two follow me" Alice grabbed their hand and dragged them outside the barn party, she heard Jade yell something about getting laid. After checking that no one was around she turned to take a step but fell into the stone wall that is Bhu'jas and Zazins chest. "Oh you must be careful love, we don't want you to get hurt now would we?" Bhu'ja cooed.

"Why are you guys here? Do you want the government to dissect you?!" Alice growled. "I'm sorry for Bhu'ja, he has troubles speaking his feelings-"

"No, I don't-"

"Shut your trap for a few minutes" Zazin pulled out the chocolate bars. "It is nice to see you again and no we do not wish to be dissected by your government. We came to give you this, you said it was your favourite and we wish to court you" Zazin said timidly as he shakily handed her them.

"I-you want to do what to me?" Alices brow furrowed.

"Court you... I think you referred to it as dating? We have taken interest in you- but if you don't we understand completely" Alice was baffled, aliens had taken interest in her! Her! She wasn't anyone special but why? "Don't your kind have females? Why are you interested in me?"

"We do have females but we have never felt this way about another being before" Alice sighed she would be lying if she thought they were ugly, they were stunning in her eyes. She always had a thing for things that were odd. She looked up at them and thought, long and hard. "So, I've thought about and I would like to see if we can be together but I want to get to know you two first so we can see if it'll work out is that Okay with you guys?" immediately they started to shake and a mixture of purrs and clicks emitted from them. "Are you okay?" they both nodded enthusiastically "Would you like a hug?" instantly big burly arms wrapped around her and she was lifted in the air. She now had two gigantic heads snuggling into the crook of her neck.

"This is nice" Zazin mumbled. Alice's face reddened, surprisingly from what she could feel their skin was smooth but scaley. Purring vibrated threw her frame. Although she felt something poking her on Bhu'jas side "your hair is soft" Bhu'ja muttered. "Bhu'ja are you eating my hair by any chance?"

"Uh n-no" then she felt something wet on her neck. They put her down gently, Alice put her hand to the wetness a pice of her hair was full of spit. "Well what's this then?"

"I don't know?"

"You do know Bhu'ja"

"I was smelling your hair and it got into my mouth"

"Wait... how do you smell stuff?"

"Through our mouths, it's a bit odd isn't it?"

"Listen I'm going to go home, do you guys want a sleepover?" they both cocked their heads "What's that?" they said simultaneously.

"Well it's a thing that friends do and you sleepover at a friends house and you have fun and stuff" they both nodded, Alice called her mother and within a few minutes she arrived. When Zazin and Bhu'ja got in they had a little bit of trouble getting in. Thankfully her mother had a car that could the weight. They rushed inside the house as the rain was pouring. Alice led them to her room, the two were interested in the many stuffed animals in Alice's room. They looked around and were amazed at how different it was. The door creaked open and the two glanced behind them and their breath hitched.