Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

ʚ Pʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ Hᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ɞ

Silence, the silence was deafening. Both of them said nothing to one another. "How?" Bhu'ja said quietly.

"You talked about her when you were sleeping. Something about 'I love you, Alice'"

"I just thought I was imagining it I don't get it"

"I did read a little bit of an article on an elder that supposedly took an Ooman as a mate, to quote 'when you meet that someone, you know immediately. You will love them regardless. The feeling will be like nothing you have ever felt' and then he goes a bit more in-depth about the feeling and life with an Ooman mate"

"Should we just wait a while before we do anything? We shouldn't rush in"

"Yes but I want to start courting her now, she doesn't have a mate but she thinks a male is interested in her"

"Is that why you wanted to see the Ooman town?"

"Well yes but Alice is educated there, they call the building a 'school' and I want to get 'chocolate' she likes it and guess what?"

"What?"

"The Ooman holiday called 'Halloween' is being celebrated today, we could probably go out and experience it and we can try Ooman food!" Zazin said happily, he always loved trying food from different places and they could get away without cloaking because the Oomans would think their actual appearance was a costume. "Zazin you are not eating tons of food! You made us put on an absurd amount of weight last time! We share a body remember!"

"But it's good to have a bit of fat"

"Zazin we couldn't fit into our crotch guards, loincloths and our ass was huge!"

"Oh whatever! At least it saved us when we fell down the stairs"

"I- you win this round" Bhu'ja grunted while Zazin grinned, "so why did you stay up all night?"

"I was talking to Alice, you can communicate with others on social media and she messaged me first. I'll show you" they went into the pilot room and Zazin showed everything that they talked about. "So she is going to a party?"

"No, Jade is but she'll get dragged to it probably, but that's what she said"

"Wait, she said from like an hour from now that 'trick or treating' starts, let's go into the town"

"We need pouches for trick or treating"

"Okay" they went back into their chamber and retrieved two fairly large pouches, it was made from the skulls of the Lan'kets despite the huge bodies they have. Their heads are very small but they are perfect to carry things in. "Are we ready?" Zazin asked.

"Yes but look what I got" Bhu'ja pulled out a remarkable amount of Ooman currency "Bhu'ja where did you get that?"

"I took it from the Oomans that were cheating, they don't deserve it" he smirked. Zazin was shocked by how much he had, in the language course they teach the basics about money. "Bhu'ja this is a good few thousand, like 8 or 9," Zazin said in slight disbelief "we're rich!" Bhu'ja bellowed. They were laughing all the way to the Ooman town. When they reached the town they were very interested in the decorations everywhere. "Hey, you!" an Ooman snapped at them there were many pups around her "Yes? Can we assist you?" Zazin spoke, they both didn't know what to think. "Can we get pictures? Your costumes amazing"

"Oh of course" they both said. Some of the Ooman pups rushed to them while the others were a bit more cautious. The pups that rushed to them were touching their armour and skulls, however, one climbed up their leg so they placed him on Zazin's shoulder and the pup squealed in happiness. Another pup wanted to do that as so they squatted down and the pup sat on Bhu'ja shoulder. After what they assumed the bearer of the pups, she seemed happy with the pups positioning she took the photo "Oh my God! These look great, thanks" the pups swarmed around them and said goodbye and they walked away. "Do you know what Bhu'ja? That's really made me happy" Zazin said gleefully, his hand twitching out of excitement and habit. "Did you see how tiny they were? Oh but they are quite cute"

They were stopped at least 20 times "pumpkin carving contest?" Zazin said curiously "Hey honey, you want to take part?" an elderly Ooman female asked them in a sweet tone "How do you carve a pumpkin?" the woman obviously was taken back that they both spoke, obviously thinking one head was part of the costume. "Well, we have instructions do you want to take part sweetie? It's free" she said and handed them a piece of paper. After quickly reading it they both nodded "that's great what's your name?"

"There's two of us, we're conjoined do we have to enter separately?"

"Oh! No, not at all, what are your names"

"Zazin" he pointed to himself.

"Bhu'ja" he nodded his head slightly.

"I'm sorry how do you spell them? Here write them down" she handed them the notebook and pen, Zazin wrote them down and he thought he did an okay job but in reality, it looked like a two-year-old that had managed to get their hands on vodka. "Alrighty! Follow me" she said. They followed her to a large table, there were a few Oomans around it. When they went to sit down on the small stool someone attempted to kick it from underneath them but hit their leg instead. Bhu'ja turned to the Ooman, he recognised him it was the unfaithful Wayne. A few males snickered "how was Kelly? Is she still loose? Your balls still hurting after jade kicked you?" Bhu'ja sneered at him, Wayne's laughter turned into a growl as he tried to retort back.

"Brother that is enough, it seems you've shattered his precious pride although I think his balls are probably in worse condition" Zazin sighed while gutting the pumkin. "Oh you think your-"

"Be quiet. your voice revolts me" Zazin interrupted him. The two went back two chatting about the pumpkin, they had decided to do a Ranikar a native animal on their home planet, the face of a Ranikar is terrifying even to the most experienced of hunters. It looks similar to a spider but teeth are all over its face overall, it looked like it crawled out of the deepest pits of hell basically. When Zazin was a pup he took up the hobby of carving wood and became a master of it but doesn't do it as much as he once did. "Dude that's sick!" a male on Zazins side exclaimed "thank you" Zazin said sheepishly. He chatted with the male for a few more minutes before they completed the pumpkin carving. The elderly female returned and announced that they will now be judging. They handed out small devices that altered them when to return.

"Let's go trick or treating" Bhu'ja suggest and they did, their pouches were full of Ooman 'candy' they had tried some and loved it but were trying desperately not to eat anymore and they were stopped for more photos. "So Alice likes chocolate? But what one?" Bhu'ja asked Zazin.

"I'm positive she said Cadburys dairy milk caramel? I'll ask someone" they stared at the wall of chocolate so many different types "hey do you need help?" a young male asked them, they assumed that he was employed here. "Yes. Do you have Cadburys dairy milk caramel chocolate?" Zazin stared down at him. The male grabbed it off the shelf and handed it to them "there you go, the shops closing now so do you think you could follow me to the till" Bhu'ja grabbed 10 more bars and then they followed the male to the tills "That'll be £11" after figuring out the right amount Zazin handed it to the male. "Thank you have a good night" the device that the elder Ooman gave them beeped and they made their way back to the pumpkin carving place.