Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Darkness, Darkness surrounded them floating in a black void of nothingness. "Zazin where are we? Is this a dream?" Bhu'ja's voice echoed.

"I don't know, it might be. We've shared dreams before" the void rippled changing and contorting. They were now standing in a lush jungle, the wind gently creating the music for the leaves to dance. They saw a group of pups run along the path in front of them, following them they found themselves standing in front of a hut. The pups gathered around a fire, their voices were garbled as they chattered endlessly. A small figure emerged from the hut, it was Alice she looked slightly older but not by much. She sat next to the gathering of pups and started to play an instrument, the melody entranced the pups and them. Another figure emerged from the hut, a Yautja they had never met before.

He was short, shorter than them by a long shot he put his arm around her immediately they growled. "What is this?" Bhu'ja snarled. Then a huge figure came from the trees landing next to them. It took a few seconds to realized it was them, they sat next to Alice and purred. Then everything changed again, contorting and bending. Now, they were in a battlefield littered with corpses the same Yautja that put his arm around Alice just a few moments ago was battling with another. Narrowly dodging the blade the unknown male plunged a spear into the enemy, roaring in victory. A loud bang came from their right and Alice had a gun of some sort and had just shot a Yautja, he wore similar armour to the warrior that had fallen to the unknown Yautja.

Then a roar came from behind them, it was them fighting a group of Yautja they were doing well, heads flying threw the air, fluorescent blood painted the ground. Alice sprinted over to them gun raised and shot it. At first, they thought they she shot them but quickly relized that someone was behind them and was about to strike. Once again, everything changed. This time they were in a bedroom, snarls and moans could be heard. They entered threw the doorway and ran out immediately, they were mating with Alice and the other male as well was there. Then the black void returned swallowing everything.

"Do dreams mean anything Zazin?" Bhu'ja asked.

"Sometimes, but we have had similar dreams to this before" then for the last time it changed, it appeared that they were in some sort of celebration. There were tons of people, slowly everyone sat down and gorgeous music played. They saw themselves in the most formal amour they had ever seen waiting by an alter. Then Alice started walking towards them, she was dressed in the purest of white. A long flowy gown she was wearing and a vale covering her face. She came to the altar and stood opposite them. Their grand bearer stood at the altar as well, she held some sort of large book in her hands. Yet again voices were inaudible. The crowd roared and cheered when they kissed.

They jerked awake, finding themselves strapped to a cold metal table. A bright light was above them, blinding them. "They've woken up" a cold voice spoke "vitals are fine, no injuries and seem to be healthy" realising that that was the voice of Danny. "Show yourself coward!" Bhu'ja roared, Zazin still in shock was just comprehending everything. "Heart rate increasing" a feminine voice spoke. "Bhu'ja stop it" Zazin commanded, "we must remain calm" something clamped down on their necks "remove restraints" another voice spoke. Oomans crowded around them, removing the restraints that kept them from being torn apart.

Immediately they grabbed the nearest Oomans and slammed their heads together, blood gushing from the now broken noses but before they could start a massacre excruciating pain shot through them a loud buzzing could be heard. Dropping to their knees and grabbing at the thick collar around their necks. Danny and another man stepped in front of them "unruly, aren't they? Those collars will keep them in check," the unknown male crouched in front of them "just be good boys and that won't happen"