Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ʚ Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs? ɞ

"For once I'm actually grateful that you were obsessed with tinkering with technology when we were youngbloods" Zazin mumbled. Bhu'ja in deep concentration didn't even notice his brothers comment. "I've got into the Oomans satellites and found the Ooman that saved us- Alice wasn't it?" it had been a few weeks since the 'incident' as they deemed it as and they were still on the blue planet. Zazin grunted in agreement.

A few hours had passed and the two had discovered the many things on the 'internet' as it was called. The 'social media' had intrigued them the most, "How do you say that Zazin?" Bhu'ja had taken an interest in learning the language but was less passionate than Zazin. "Innsterrgramm?" after them chatting and researching the platform, they had made an 'account'. "I believe most of the Ooman population use this, do you think the Ooman Alice is on this?" Bhu'ja wondered out loud "Most likely" Zazin replied absent-mindedly. 

"Have we got any c'nilp? I want some" so they searched the shelves, the stache was still there "I forgot we had so many brews" Zazin said, they chose the ones they each desired and sat back down. Almost immediately Bhu'ja began to chug his c'nlip, Zazin already fearing for the hangover they would each share. Bhu'ja was exploring the seemingly endless explore page while Zazins mind wandered back to the Ooman, Alice. He recalled her voice, the feeling of her soft skin and the fear in her eyes. But yet she saved them, why? She mentioned an 'asthma attack' perhaps it was the Ooman version of 'aketa' the disease they had, maybe she has it or has seen someone go threw a fit and acted without realizing.

"Oh? What's this? Zazin look" Bhu'ja said, his words already slurred. Zazin was already feeling the effects because of his brother's carelessness "It's the Oomannn look" Zazin counted down from 5 in his head "looook!" 4 "are you listeningg!" 3 "heyyy! Loooook!" 2 "Oomaan" 1, silence. Bhu'ja quietly snored, his head lulled back. When one of them fell asleep the other one had full control of the body. Zazin looked at the screen and he was met with a photo of Alice and an animal.  There were a few photographs of Alice alone but it was mostly her and other Oomans, probably family and friends he thought.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

A ding woke Alice up from her cat nap, after a nice long stretch and yawn she snapped out of her groggy state. She noticed that she had a message, it was odd, a mixture of letters and numbers to create words. The account had a familiar name but she stared at it in disbelief. It couldn't be? Could it? She responded, "Hey, do I know you?"

"MaYb3"

"I'm being serious, what's with the numbers?"

"Learning to type?"

"Is English not your first language?"

"5th"

"Really? What languages do you know?" it took a few minutes for them to respond "secret"

"Aww but I'm curious now"

"Too bad :)"

"So, have we met then? You still haven't answered my question"

"Not telling"

"Oh alright then, got any memes?"

"What are memes?" Alice gasped, who in the hell was this guy or girl? She thought. And then she spent 2 hours teaching them about memes and another two chatting about random things. They talked about many things but the thing that stuck out most was when he was him talking about his culture and 'people' and religion. Now she was seriously thinking it was the aliens or a crack-head. "What does Alice do?"