First Kiss Pt. 1

Hinny

...

It was a spur of a moment type thing. Neither of them had planned this, but when emotions run high...

Harry's sixth-year was a whirl wind of emotions and events. Between the Half-Blood Prince and the memories Dumbledore kept showing him, he had many things on his plate.

Something that stunned him were his feelings for Ginny Weasley. He felt this shouldn't be allowed, how could he have feelings for his best mate's little sister?

Even though he tried his hardest to deny these feelings, they kept popping up. Every time he saw her red hair swish behind her in the corridors. Every time her bright eyes lit up after scoring on Ron. Every time she smiled at him across the breakfast table. Especially whenever he saw her with Dean Thomas.

Ginny was always popular with boys. Whether it was a Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin, no one could deny the fact that she was pretty.

Receiving Hogsmeade invitations was a daily event for her, so she got a boyfriend to make boys back the fuck off.

Dean Thomas was a good boyfriend and an even better person. He was a hard-working, loyal, and chivalrous boy. Ginny seemed to be the only girl to find something wrong with him. So, they broke up.

...

By the time Harry's detention was over, he felt so many different emotions welling up inside him. Shame, anger, and a part of him was slightly hesitant. In a few moments he would find out if Gryffindor had won. If Ginny has caught the snitch.

The anger and shame had immediately melted off of him when he saw the chaotic common room. Everyone's screams of victory were drown out by the way Ginny was looking at him.

The way she threw her arms around his neck and the way they both simultaneously leaned forward was enough to knock Harry off his feet. He wanted this for the better part of this year and boy was he enjoying it.

The euphoria of the kiss hadn't washed away when Harry looked over Ginny's head. He saw Romilda Vane furiously slam herself on the couch and Dean Thomas with a broken glass in his hand. The two people he had sought out came into his view.

Hermione was absolutely beaming, it looked like she would burst with happiness. Ron looked like he had been hit over the head with a bludger, but then he shrugged indifferently.

Ron's approval, however reluctant it was, was all Harry needed. Wordlessly Ginny and Harry left the common room to take a rather long walk out in the moonlight.

Oh, how wonderful things can be when emotions run high.

...

Author's Note:

So that's the full one-shot. 😂 Sorry about that. Part two is the first kiss of Romione.

-teddy😑