First Kiss Pt. 2

Romione

...

Hermione had realized she liked Ron in fourth-year. She was hoping he would ask her to the Yule Ball, but that certainly did not happen. In fifth-year when he started to date Lavendar Brown the feelings grew and so did the jealousy.

Only a few people knew she liked Ron. Harry eventually picked up the hints she dropped that Ron did not catch. Ginny knew, but she did not fancy talking about her brother like that.

After she got tortured by Bellatrix, she was more desperate. That particular event caused her to realize how deep in the war she truly was. Hermione was in the center of it.

If anyone ever asked why Hermione didn't confess her feelings to Ron earlier, she would tell them she thought she was going to die during the war and wanted to make it easier for him to move on if she did.

...

They were in the midst of a battle. Hermione and Ron has just destroyed another horcrux with a basilisk fang. Evidently, they were relaying all this information to Harry, who seemed to make some steps without them as well.

When Ron started talking about the house elves with much concern, Hermione made a split second decision. She normally was not a very impulsive person, but with curses flying every direction, she practically jumped on top of Ron.

Some of the best things happen when emotions run high. First kisses are just one of the best ones.

...

Author's Note:

This chapter is smaller and it kind of disappoints me, but it is all I can manage right now. My motivation is really low right now, so I am surprised I could right anything at all. Also, I cried while listening to Infinity by One Direction and I think that may just describe my personality.

-teddy ;)