.part 1 meeting ky

ElsaPOV .

It was early in the morning when I was sleeping suddenly someone was waking me up when,  I slowly woke up it and look up,it was Anna, she was waking me up like when we were kids, she really still act like a kid even when she is engaged to kristoff, she wanted us to play but I was too tired but when I saw Olaf smiling at me, I just couldn't resist. "OK." i said.

we went to the hall were we use to play when we were kids, then kristoff came in.

"hi Anna, Elsa, what are you doing?" kristoff ask walking in the hallway if the castle.

"we are playing snow man." anna answered with a big smile on her face while holding up some snow.

Olaf then join the conversation as he happily says.

"I love this game, when they were kids that's when they made me. "

" aww, you still remember, I love you Olaf." Anna said hugging the snow person, getting some snow from the cloud on her head.

" i love you too Anna." Olaf said giving anna a big hug.

"I love you too Anna." kristoff suddenly said, hugging Olaf and Anna.

" what about me." olaf whines at Kristoff

" I love you too Olaf." kristoff said."but I love Anna more cause she's the love of life" kristoff said.

" Aww I wish I also have the love of my life." olaf said and Anna beams and squeals and I cover my face knowing what she was going to say.

"Elsa could make you the love of your life." Anna said.

" really." Olaf beam with a big smile.

"ya but I am not sure if it will work,but.. let me try." i said and slowly stretch my hand and waited for a while as know started forming into a shapes. I form a beautiful snow girl and look up at Olaf with a smile. The girl wasn't completed since she is still a normal snowwoman.

"she's so beautiful." olaf said with tears of joy." it just like when I first saw my nose." He touched his nose.

" let's call her laff." Anna beamed.

"no no no we will call her Jane." kristoff suggested.

" laff is better." anna said.

" you named Olaf now let me name Jane." kristoff pout.

" her name is not Jane, her name is laff." Anna growl.

"don't fight."Olaf said  with a smile. "let's just call her lizah."

"no." anna and kristoff growl.

" her name is Jane." kristoff hiss.

"her name is laff." anna growl.

"well I am the one who is going to looovee her. so we will call her lizah." olaf said.

they all scream at them self.

" stop or she won't be build.we will call her Ky OK. now stop shouting at your self." i said angrily.

all of them calm down and said "OK."

" no she's melting no.I will miss you." Olaf said once he sees the snowwoman falling apart. Olaf bend down, molding the melting snow.

I said "calm down Olaf" and I fixed her, giving her life and gave her cloud so she would not melt she finally was completed.

Olaf had a really big smile falling in love with ky. "she's beautiful." he said.

" oh thanks." ky said.

" she can talk." Olaf gasp. "I love you ky." olaf said.

" I love you too, ah whats your Name." ky ask.

" my name is Olaf." olaf said.

" oh hi olaf I love you too ." ky said.

" uhhh there so sweet ." Anna cheered as she walk to krisstoff holding his hand.

"hum hum, your disturbing Anna were trying to know each other here." olaf said

" your so cute! I can't take my eyes of you." anna said.

"come my snowwy let me show you around." olaf said grabbing Ky hand.

" that will be great snowwy!" Ky beamed and Olaf blush. they went not 3 minute later when we were playing with snow the guard came in and hurriedly said.

"Queen Elsa. prince hans has escape. "

"what!." all of us shouted together then  said ginks, we laugh and went back serious.

'how?" i ask.

"we don't know." the guard said.

"OK, find a trace and tell me, I will find him myself." I growl.

"no my queen, we will find him, its our job." The guard said.

"I know but I want all the guard here to protect Anna." i said.

" what about you."anna said worriedly.

"I will be fine now that I can controll my powers. and I will be back save." I promise.

" promise." anna said.

" I promise." I said.

Hope you enjoy my weird story lol.

Also check out my latest story 'slave to the badboy' it's just some jokes and rant.