Chapter Two

- 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓻-

"I trust you so please don't hurt me." I stated.

"I won't," he smiled before placing the guitar properly in his lap.

"So, what's your name then?" I asked and sat down to face him properly.

"Bang Chan."

"You're Korean then?" I asked surprised as he nodded.

"I grew up here and I've never been in Korea." He looked down as if he wanted to go there and have a chance to see everything.

"Oh..."

He suddenly raised his head and smiled, "Anyways, do you want any song to get played with this?" he tapped lightly his guitar.

"Sure, but I'm turning the lights on." I said and stood up but I got pulled back with his strong hands grabbing my wrist as it sent shivers to my spine when I felt his cold hands.

"Just leave the lights off."

By the time he said those I got suspicious towards him. I stared at him for a long time that I finally get to see the bruise he had on his right cheek.

"You have a bruise!" I panicked and lean closer to see the bruise properly as he flinched a little. I reached for it but got stopped when he grabbed my wrist I jolted and stared at him only to find out our faces were inches away.

I stood up immediately and started to walk but he grabbed my wrist again.

"I'm just going to get ice for your bruise." I said before he let go of my wrist.

I went to the kitchen and took ice from the freezer and because we still don't have ice bags I took a face towel from the kitchen's drawers before putting the ice and went back to the living room and he was already playing his guitar.

I sat beside him and placed the towel with ice on his right cheek where the bruise was he flinched at first but relaxed later on.

"What song are you playing?" I said as I backed away a little so our faces would not be too close again.

"I composed it but I still don't have title for it." He said before looking at me. He suddenly smiled and leaned close to me "Wanna name it?"

I felt heat creeping to my cheeks as our face were close again.

"S-sure" I slapped myself mentally for stuttering.

I listened as he strummed again the song I listened it with all my heart and I didn't notice I was spacing out while watching the snow falling down gently. It matches the feeling when I watch the snow it calms me down and at the same time it makes me excited.

"Snow." I muttered as I took the towel with ice and placed it in the bowl as it started to melt. Chan smiled and stared at me as he finished the song.

"Snow is it then." He said.

I suddenly yawned and felt sleepy. Chan set his guitar aside and chuckled at me I quickly closed my mouth and glared at him.

He tapped his shoulder, "Come on, you should sleep already it's already four in the morning." He then rested his back on the couch.

I hesitated first but because I was too sleepy I rested my head on his shoulder. My heart was beating fast and I could feel a foreign feeling forming inside my chest but I brushed it away and my eyes finally dropped but before I could totally fall asleep I felt Chan kissed the top of my head and said 'see you soon'.

I immediately shut my eyes open when I heard the engines of my parents' cars roaring from outside the house I quickly stood up and threw the blanket away and ran to the door.

"What am I doing?" I sighed as I watched the cars both running away from afar.

This was my habit since I was still a kid when I would hear their cars engine starting up I would quickly run outside just to at least see them in the morning sometimes I get to see them but I usually end up staring the back of their cars fading away.

As you can see I grew up very independent to myself when I entered the fourth grade of elementary. I woke up alone, I eat breakfast alone, I go to school alone, I made my assignments alone and when I got older I started to cook by myself and buy the things I need and want.

But I couldn't stop myself looking for my parents' attentions because they've been too busy with their work.

I walked to the dining room to check if they've made breakfast but no and when I checked the fridge there was nothing as I closed the door there was a note that says 'I promise to do grocery later.' And it was my mom's hand writing.

I sighed and took a quick shower before going out to eat breakfast. So, there's this place in Australia called mini Korea town and I was glad it was not that far away and I was able to taste the dishes I've been craving for ever since we arrived here.

The restaurant I entered was just like any other local restaurant back in Korea but the people around here were more on foreigners. After eating I strolled a little at the mini Korea town.

After few hours I went back to the house and stared blankly at the living room. The guy last night that I met here was in my head all the time and I kept on thinking what would he look like if I had turned the lights on even though I could imagine what would he look like but it's really different when the lights are on, right?

I couldn't think much as to what should I do but I ended up unpacking and arranging my room according to what I wanted it to be and later on I found myself arranging the living room too.

When I finished everything I took a folding chair with me and went out to have some fresh air under the tree in the front yard.

"Hi, mate."

I snapped my head to the right and saw a blonde guy smiling over me his smile was so bright as if he was happy to see me.

"Hi." I stood up and was about to bow my head when I remembered I'm in not in Korea anymore.

"I'm Lee Felix." He reached hands towards me.

"Korean?" I asked as he nodded "Lee Minho." I took his hands and shook it.

"What a coincidence we have the same last name." He giggled.

"Yeah." I rubbed my nape and looked away.

"What makes you transfer here in Australia?" He asked as he sat down on the grass while I followed him.

"Parents." I muttered before he nodded his head.

He raised his head and watched the house as I followed his gaze.

He sighed, "I'm not supposed to be here though," he smiled while looking down

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"My mom always tells me to stay away from this house but because of you I sneaked out just make friends with you."

"Thanks," I shifted a little closer at him "but why stay away from this house? It's nice."

"My friend disappeared when they were living here and they said he was kidnapped but something is off," He smiled brightly, "Don't worry it's just a rumor."