Chapter Five

- 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 -

"Bye..." I waved my hand as I watched them walk away. Seungmin was just living across the street while Hyunjin and Felix was two houses away.

It was already eight in the evening and my parents were not still home. I have already ate dinner and my mind was busy thinking things while washing the plates that I didn't realize Chan's presence.

"Hi..." I jumped and slipped the plates from my hands and got broken into pieces making some of the pieces flew towards my feet. I hissed.

Chan quickly stood up from the dining table and went to me bending down to see the cut before standing up and made our faces inches away. I widen my eyes because I finally saw him with the lights on he smirked before pulling me towards the dining area making me sit on the chair.

"I'm sorry." He said and grabbed the medicine kit above the fridge before bending down again and treated my wound.

I was too surprised because his features were two times more handsome than with the lights off. He was so white like the snow, he has jet black hair and his lips were so red and kiss-wait what am I thinking? I mentally slapped myself for checking him out.

"Am I that too handsome to make you look at me like that?"

"Yes-I mean no I'm just surprised you finally let me see your face in the light." He's really good at making my cheeks burn. Sigh, mentally.

"Done," He stood up and fixed his shirt before staring at me "I'm really sorry I didn't know you get startled like that."

"Yeah." I honestly couldn't stop staring at his eyes.

"Minho, you're scaring me," He stepped few steps back "The way you look at me it's like you're going to eat me." He chuckled.

"Ah. Sorry." I said and averted my gaze from him.

"I'll continue washing the plates just stay and sit there." Chan pointed at me before I argued back.

"I still can wash-"

He clicked his tongue before I pouted and stayed silent. I watched him from the back and couldn't stop myself from checking him out again. He's arms were so veiny and I'm so sure one cut his out. He has a good broad shoulders and- I immediately averted my gaze from him and scratched my head while leaning my elbow on the table.

I saw at the corner of my eyes that he looked at me as if he checked me because I did something wrong. I heaved a sigh after he turned around and continued placing the plates on the dish drainer.

"Why didn't you wake me last night?" I asked when I remembered it.

"I didn't want you to wake up because you sound asleep." He said before wiping his hands with the table napkin.

He took me outside the house and it was snowing. We sat on the benches along the sidewalk and stayed like that. It was a comfortable silent between us and nothing's awkward at all but I was freezing from the coldness.

"We should go back, you're freezing." Chan said as he waited for me to stand I was hesitating because I really wanted to stay but I was freezing to death already.

"Can we just get some jackets and come back here?" I merely pouted he smiled before nodding. Oh god his smile is killing me.

"Here." I handed him one of my jackets but he refused and said he was not cold but I didn't believe him and just took the jacket with me before we went out again.

"Where do you live?" I asked him but he just look at me at the corner of his eyes and continued walking towards the bench.

"Somewhere here in this place."

I sighed, he couldn't still trust and open up to me. I wished he could because I want his problem to get lighten and I would like to make it also my problem and solve it together.

Earlier when I got wounded I saw a bruise again in his arms when he lifted his arms to reach for the first aid kit. I really wanted to know who's making bruises on him. I never thought such person could still smile like that when he's hurting so much.

"Chan..." I widen my eyes when I suddenly called him out unconsciously I looked at him to check if he heard it and silly me we were sitting side by side why would he not hear me.

"What?"

"N-nothing." I forced a smile but he furrowed his brows and shifted his position to face me properly. Oh no.

"But why do I feel that you want to say something?" he raised his brows.

I like you

"I just wanted to say I want to go home already..." I didn't able to ask him the right question when my mind suddenly said 'I like you' when it was not really the one I wanted to say. I quickly started my pace as fast as could, I wasn't running.

"Hey, don't leave me alone!" he laughed before running to catch up with me.

"Don't come. Don't come. Ah!" I got startled when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me around.

"What happened to you?" Chan chuckled and I couldn't make myself look at him.

I got suddenly a weird feeling towards him. A feeling that I couldn't explain and felt it was new to me when I already felt this before but I couldn't explain it this time. My heart was beating so fast that it makes me nervous that I might do something stupid.

Just don't look at him.

"Hey, Minho." He shook my wrist softly making me snapped at him and stared him straight into his eyes.

Don't look.

I immediately looked away and retrieved my hands from his hold and took a few steps back but he keeps on stepping forward so I have to step back again and again.

"Minho, what's wrong?"

Don't come and don't call my name like that again.

"Minho-"

I crashed my lips to his. It lasted for ten seconds and I quickly pulled away covering my mouth. He was totally surprised I can tell it from the looks he had his eyes was wide open and his mouth was gaped. It's not like I was not surprise too but it was my all my fault. I felt crying right now. I did it, I did the stupid thing.

"Sorry." I cooed before running towards the house.