Season 2: Chapter Twenty-Six

Minho and Changbin was outside Changbin's house waiting for Chan.

He was sitting on the stairs while Minho was leaning on the wall.

"You can actually just stay inside the house, Changbin." Minho muttered.

"Yah," Changbin started, "He might be just a CEO for you but did you know he's also a great producer?"

Minho turned his head to Changbin and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care if he's that and he's this." Minho shrugged. the important for me is he's really Chan.

A black car stopped in front of them, Changbin had stood up and Minho had straighten up himself.

Minho smiled upon seeing Chan exiting the car and approached with a quick kiss on the lips. Which Minho and Changbin got surprised.

Minho had his eyes wide staring at Chan. Changbin was frozen in his spot and covering his mouth.

Chan had realized that there was another presence and immediately smiled to Changbin. They greeted each other with a bow and hand shake.

"Seo Changbin, solo artist and a producer right?" Chan said.

Changbin smiled even wider, "Yes, I am."

"We should go now." Minho said grabbing Chan's arms as he had sense that Changbin was going to explode with lots of talks and question towards Chan which wasn't time for him to fanboy over Chan.

The both celebrities bowed again to each other before Chan and Minho had finally gotten inside the car and drive to the main road.

Chan had his hands occupied with Minho's hands. Minho was keeping his heart calm as it was beating rapidly and he couldn't keep himself from smiling widely.

They really don't know what's their relationship for the mean time but they know that they liked each other's company and presence.

They arrived on a rose farm which Minho ddn't knew exists. There were tons of variety colors and Minho was so inlove at the place.

There were few people too walking around like they were in a park, taking pictures and having a picnic at the gras area which was provided for the people who wanted to have picinic.

Chan was still holding Minho's hands and his mind said that he will never let go of it. They had walk into a quiet place that was filled already with trees with yellow leaves.

They had fixed themselves on a bench facing a lake with few swans.

"Do you like the place?" Chan asked.

Minho faced him and smiled, "It's beautiful."

And since Chan was being so lovely dovey towards him he scooted closer to the man, making their shoulders in contact and rested his head on Chan's shoulders. He watched his fingers being tangled with Chan's.

"Should I tell you a story? I have a great one in my mind." Minho started.

"What is it?" Chan asked.

"Let's give a title on the story, hmm... Winter's Tale." Minho said as Chan nodded.

"There was this boy named Min, he was sad about transferring into another country as he knew he would be left alone even he had his mother and father at his side. Later that night he woke up cold and heard a strumming of a guitar which alerted him since they haven't own any instruments so he braven up himself to attack the intruder but he only saw a guy innocently strumming the guitar." Minho stopped and checked Chan and the older was calm and seems interested at the story.

He continued, "Min didn't thought anything bad after seeing the guy and he need new friends at the moments so they had exchanged their names and the guy's name was Chris. Min had felt safe under his warmth and had trusted the guy already. Morning came and Min had waited for Chris but instead he had made a new friends again named Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin but Felix almost scared Min about a story that the boy who used to live in Min's house disappeared but Felix immediately told him it was only rumour."

"Later on that night Min met Chris again and had realized from the very first time they met that Chris had bruises in different areas of his body but he never asked about it once Chris told him that his house was always in chaos which somehow explains his situation, Later on Min and Chris' friendship got even stronger that one of them had already fallen in love but Chris had warned Min to stop any romantci feelings towards him but Min was a little pushy and had accidentally ki...kissed him to prove if he had really fallen inlove to him and the answer was still yes."

"Until Chris had finally said something that made the younger shocked and depressed. He was a ghost." Minho sighed upon remembering that day.

"Min couldn't believe it until his friends also had told him the name of the boy who disappeared that used to live in there and it was Chris. It was a mental breakdown of Min but he gathered himself up when Chan asked him to look for the justice of his death together with his siblings. And everything finally went in peace after their death was justified."

"After a year, exactly the birthdate of Chris, October 3, Min visited him and was still sad about everything and whinely complaining to Chris why he didn't told him even just a quick 'I love you' but that day was always gonna be remembered by Min because Chris had showed up to him and told him not to be sad anymore and finally told the younger an 'I love you' and shared a passionate kiss." Minho finished and smiled to Chan who was mentally confused.

"That was it?" Chan asked.

"You want me to continue?"

"So you weren't done?" Chan questioned staring at Minho unamised.

Minho laughed, "I was just teasing you since you seems so focused and at the same time confused at the story."

"Continue the story please."

"Okay, geez...Four years later Min had finally come back to his birthplace, Korea."

A/N: 12/11/20