Season 2: Chapter Twenty-Three

"You believe that that Chan back in Korea is the Chan who you have lost. Believe what you believe and you'll achieve the wishes you've wished for."

Hyunjin and Felix arrived panting where Hyunjin's car was parked and they saw Minho leaning his back on the car, waiting for them.

"Where were you?!" Hyunjin worriedly muttered.

"We've been looking for you all around." Felix added.

"Sorry, lost my way here but I was able to find the way back here." Minho smiled

"You scared us, you know?" Felix sighed, shaking his head.

"Sorry," Minho laughed "By the way I should go now to the airport because I missed my flight already."

"Oh no!" Hyunjin dramatically exclaimed.

"Hyunjin, there's actually another flight this coming 9:00 am and thankfully there's still tickets."

Hyunjin and Felix heaved a sigh.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Felix exclaimed pushing the two to get inside before they started their trip to the airport.

"Hyung, we really don't know what happened to Chan's-"

"It's okay, Felix. I think I know where to find him." Minho muttered, smiling at him.

"Where?" Hyunjin and Felix asked in unison.

"And what did you say? find him? Is he alive or something to walk around and transfer his own graveyard?" Felix uttered in ridiculed tone.

Minho laughed, "I'm not really sure about this but I'll tell you once I find him."

Felix had his mouth hanged opened while watching Minho from the back, and the two younger one's felt weird about Minho's statement.

But nonetheless they will believe in Minho whatever he say.

Flashback

The lady in red went near to Minho and hugged the man and gently tapped his back.

After seconds she breaked the hug and smiled reassuringly.

"I believe that you will be able to do it." She started, "From the very beginning you already believe that it's Chan and your assumptions is right, he doesn't remember anything... but if you help him remember you will get to enjoy the wish you wished for."

Minho took a deep breath, "So he's really alive." he stated and the lady in red nodded her head.

"But I need to warn you, it won't be easy but hold tight on it." She smiled before turning around and walked away.

Minho's phone rang and the ID caller was Chan,

"Minho," Chan called.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"You're going to the opening ceremony later?" Chan asked.

"Hmm." he answered with a hum again.

He just wanted to hear the man's voice longer because he had missed him since forever.

Minho's heart was beating rapidly, this is the man he wanted to be together with forever.

"Where are you by the way?" Chan asked.

Minho smiled and looked away, "Hmm... I just went here and there."

"Interesting." Chan muttered nonchalantly,

"I'll end the call now." he informed as there was a sound coming from a woman calling for Chan.