Chapter Ten

- 𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 -

A year already passed and everything was different from last year.

"Thank you." I thanked the florist as she hand me a basket of white and red roses.

I pulled the handle of the glass door and went out. I waved my hand for the incoming taxi cab and ride on it.

I watched the place we were passing by. Tall buildings. Houses. Trees until everything went into grasses.

The taxi cab driver made a halt and announced that we have already arrived at my destination. I said thank you before hopping down.

The wind hit me. I closed my eyes and inhaled the wet grass scent. I exhaled through my mouth and momentarily stared at the wide land.

I started to walk on the stone path and walked straight. Straight to the person who's resting in peace right now after years of staying in the world of alive beings.

I made a left turn and started to walk on the wet grass. I made a deep breath upon seeing the tombstone from a far.

"Hi." I smiled and stared at the tombstone before lowering my body and cleaned it with my handkerchief before taking the old basket of another kind of flowers and placed the one I bought.

"I bought roses this time." I muttered and stood up properly. "do you know what roses means?"

"White rose means worthiness," I smiled "and the red ones means fidelity and love."

My smile faded and a frown replaced it. I covered my mouth and sobbed.

It's been already a year since I've kept visiting you here but the sadness inside my heart couldn't fade away.

And even if it hurts whenever I walk on the stone path towards you and everytime I read your name in the tombstone I will always visit you because I know one day I'll accept everything.

And I'm always blessed because I met you in my life. I've never regretted once for meeting you because I have loved you from the very first time we met until now.

Even if you haven't told me you love me before you left I will always love you because I know you already said it not by words but by your actions.

I was left again by someone who's very special to me.

I gasped when a cold wind suddenly passed. I raised my head and wandered my eyes around the place.

"Why didn't you tell me you love me before you left?" I whined as I felt annoyed still crying. "You didn't even told me you liked me."

I closed my eyes again and tears slid down on my cheeks.

"Just tell me once please." I whispered and cried again.

I know it was totally absurd telling someone who's already resting to tell you he loves you too.

"You're so annoying." I complained and opened my eyes and stared at the tombstone.

I bet I looked so bad right now from crying.

My brows furrowed when I felt a warm pair of arms slowly wrapped around me from the back. I looked down at the hands as I felt tears welling up again under my eyes.

I slowly bring my hands up and caressed the vein-y hands that was tangled together. I sobbed.

He leaned his chin on my shoulders. I could feel his warm breath hitting unto my skin. He slowly break the hug and made me turned around to face him.

My eyes were still closed from crying while my hands were covering my face. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it away while I shook my head.

"It's not real. It's not real." I muttered.

"H-hi." He hesitated.

I looked up and saw his handsome face again. He was smiling. The smile he usually shows me. I could see tears welling up under his eyes.

"I missed you!" I jumped and wrapped my arms around his nape and snuggled into his neck.

If it's a dream I don't want to wake up anymore and if it's real I won't let this opportunity to be wasted. He's here and I can be with him.

"I miss you too, baby." he whispered while rubbing my back in circles.

I loosened my arms around him and stared at him straight in his eyes. He was more handsome without the bruises. His brown orbs were hypnotizing. His fair skin was white as snow.

He was wearing white long sleeves. He's hair was styled cleanly but I prefer his messy hair.

"I know it's not too late to say this because you kept on asking and complaining about it." he smiled as I feel heat creeping into my face. "I love you, Minho."

I used my arms to pull him closer to me and connected our lips together. His lips were warm and his hold was too. He pulled me even closer with his arms around my waist as I tiptoed a little.

We broke the kiss few minutes later. I snuggled into him and cried again.

I didn't want to break our hug nor our skin contact because I was afraid I might lose him again.

"Minho," Chan called softly "don't cry when you come here and always show me your smile, don't be sad because I'm always right beside you and always remember that I have loved you also from the first time we met."

I pursed my lips and leaned my chin on his shoulder. I inhaled and exhaled through my mouth to relax and stop myself from crying.

"I'm hurt, Chan." I muttered as I felt crying again.

"You'll get used to everything." He assured me "And just like what I said always remember I love you."

I nodded my head and swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed him lightly so I can see his face.

He raised his arms and brushed my hair to the side and smiled sweetly.

"Always remember that." he stated.

I furrowed my brows when I realized he was turning into translucent.

"C-chan." I cried and bring him closer again to kiss him. I closed my eyes as he did too.

When I felt his warm lips and tight embrace was gone my knees fell down on the wet grass. I breathe heavily trying to stop myself from crying again.

"Everything's going to be fine." I tried to cheer myself before I stood up and stayed the whole day in the cemetery.