Not Before The I Dos

Henry! Lauren shouted out in the empty house but didn't get an answer-back and as she walked into the kitchen she saw a note on the kitchen counter which read: At the gym with Charlotte.

Lauren ran across town to the school gym and saw that he was teaching Charlotte how to stretch since her leg was healing up.

Did you check your phone? Lauren asked.

No, Why? Henry and Charlotte said in unison.

Lauren pulled out her phone and played the voicemail Jasper left for her.

Wait, Jasper and Piper just left Swellview?! Henry yelled.

Yeah, I think they are not coming back this time. Charlotte said.

Oh my god, Those sons of bitches. Charlotte said.

What's wrong? Henry asked.

When I was at home one day, Piper told me that she needed to tell me something about her pregnancy and I think she was trying to tell me who was the father but was interrupted by jasper coming in. Charlotte said as she was trying to remember that day specifically.

Lauren saw that Henry had his head in his hands and was wondering what was wrong.

What's wrong, Hen? Lauren asked as she sat down.

I don't want to talk about it. He said quietly.

Come on, Hen. Just tell us. Lauren pressed him.

I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! Henry yelled.

Both of the girls in the gym were a little bit startled by Henry's sudden outburst.

I'm sorry for yelling but I am just worried about Piper, it's just... Henry said but then started to feel tears form in his eyes

Charlotte went up to hug him but then was pushed away by him.

Charlotte knew that Piper was talking about moving West and trying to start a new life.

I think I know where they are going Charlotte said.

Where? Henry and Lauren asked in unison.

Las Vegas. Charlotte stated.

Why would they go to vegas? Henry asked.

From what I heard in History Class, In Vegas, you can get married as young as 18. Charlotte stated.

So? Piper isn't 18, she's  16. Henry said.

But Jasper is almost 18. Charlotte stated. "He can use his fake ID."

Then what are we going to do? Henry asked.

We? Lauren asked.

Yea- Oh. You are new to the group and whenever we see a problem we do anything and everything to stop it. Henry stated.

How are we going to get to Vegas? I don't think we are going to get a flight this late. Charlotte  asked.

Don't worry about it, my parents left me the jet at the airport. Lauren said.

Perfect, I think we should go home and pack our bags because it won't take us a day to stop them. Charlotte said.

Wait, What about school? Lauren asked.

Oh. We can just call in, and say that we have the flu. They will for sure buy it. Henry told Lauren.

Ok, then I guess all we need to worry about is what we are going to pack. Lauren said,sounding giddy.

Henry and Charlotte nodded heads, and started to walk with Lauren out of the school 

Wait, Char, Do you need your crutches? Lauren asked as she grabbed them from the ground.

No, besides I am starting to feel better and I got a call from my doctor who said that the crutches are not needed anymore. Charlotte said as she explained. She walked over to the crutches and threw them into the near by trash can. "Alright, Let's go." 

Well then. Lauren said, then following Henry and Charlotte out of the school. 

Henry's house

While both Henry and Charlotte were packing, Charlotte wanted to know why Henry was crying.

Henry, Why were you crying earlier when we were in the gym? Charlotte asked.

Henry sighed and sat on the bed and told Charlotte why.

The reason why I was crying earlier when we were in the gym was that I started to feel guilty for the last thing I said to Piper. Henry said.

What was the last thing you said to her? Charlotte asked.

I called her a whore. Henry said.

Woah. Charlotte said as she gasped.

I know, you think I am a bad person as well. Henry said.

No, I don't because If you were a bad person then why am I still staying here? Charlotte asked.

So?  Henry asked.

It means that you are a good person no matter what. Charlotte said as she lifted his chin up close to hers.

They both looked either in the eye and Charlotte was about to lean then all of a sudden, her phone started ringing.

L: Lauren

C: Charlotte

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C: Hello.

L: Are you guys ready? I am waiting outside Henry's house.

C: Ok, We are coming out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on, Lauren's waiting outside. Charlotte said as she got her bags together.

Ok, Henry said as he grabbed his bags and was heading downstairs.

Wait, I almost forgot something! Henry said as he was midway downstairs.

Hurry up! Charlotte said as she put her stuff in Lauren's trunk.

Where's Henry? Lauren asked as she saw Charlotte get into the passenger seat.

He had to go get something but he will be downstairs. Charlotte said.

The girls waited a good few minutes then saw Henry coming out of his front door and locked his door.

Henry then ran to Lauren's car and put his bags in the trunk.

Henry got into the backseat and saw that The time read 11:12 Pm.

Let's go. Henry said.

There's no need to rush because we are flying private. Lauren stated.

Oh, So, How are we going to get through TSA? Henry asked.

Yeah, but we won't be checked like everyone else. Lauren said.

Hey, You can talk and drive at the same time. Charlotte said.

Sorry. Lauren said as she started the car and drove the airport which didn't take that long.

Airport

The group went through TSA and got their stuff and went to the landing dock and gave their bags to someone who was standing next to the plane.

Once they got on the plane, Charlotte and Henry gasped at how big the private jet was.

Damn, I knew you were rich but I didn't know you were this rich. Henry stated.

Yeah, I know. My parents are always going out of the country that they purchased two planes to make sure that their transportation won't be disrupted. Lauren said.

Lauren, we can talk about your parent's purchases another time, but now we need to stop a wedding. Henry explained. "Pilot. We are ready to go." 

Alright. The pilot said.

The plane took off.

Henry: To The Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें