Forever Young

It's been over two weeks since Piper died, and Henry has remained silent the entire time. Charlotte went to Lauren's place to stay since she felt they needed a break and some time away from each other. Piper's son, Jake, was located and flown to Swellview for the funeral today. He was about two years old, and he was about to see his mother in her coffin for the final time. Henry was the first to arrive at the chapel and took a seat near the podium where the speeches would be delivered. Henry was so engrossed in the casket that he didn't notice someone approaching him from behind.

I wish there was something I can say or do. Charlotte said as she sat down.

Yeah, Thank you for wanting to though. Henry said, with his head still down. 

I just show up and that's all I do. Charlotte said.

No, You don't. You were her friend and you cared about her as a friend just like you care about anything else. Henry said as he turned to face Charlotte.

Everybody, Take your seats. The funeral is going to start in 10 minutes. The preacher announced Everyone who was in the church found their seats and sat there until it was time for it to start.

Anyone wants to say a speech, You may come up and say one now. The preacher said.

I do. Jasper said as he held his hand up high.

Jasper got up from where he was sitting which was next to Nick and walked up to the podium.

Uh... I am sure I can do this. I believe... I believe Piper Hart help save my life. I didn't like her at first and she didn't either but when I needed her, she helped me. Uh...I'm sorry. Jasper said as he tried to say something but there was so much could ever say about this. Jasper's dad helped him back to his seat. The funeral went on and people paid their respects to piper as they passed by her opened Casket.

Mommy. Jake Jr said as he passed her casket in his grandfather's arm. 

Yep, that's mommy. Jake said, looking at his daughter in a coffin. He placed a kiss on his mother's forehead. "Say hello to your mother for me, and tell her I love and miss her so much."

Everyone except Henry, who was sitting in the same seat, had gone up to pay his respects. It felt like his body couldn't move.

Few hours later...

I can't imagine what Henry is going through. Lauren said as she broke the silence between them.

I know, I saw him at the funeral and he seemed very unphased on the fact that his sister just died. Charlotte said.

I guess he's just getting used to the surprises in his life that he has just become numb to it all. Jasper said as he continued to take a sip of his coffee.

What Surprises? Nick and Lauren asked in unison.

Jasper realized he had said a little too much. Charlotte looked at him with a " You just revealed everything" look.

Someone tell us what's going on? You guys have been keeping a secret for a long time. It's now time to tell us. Lauren demanded.

Charlotte and Jasper felt there was no way out of this. Charlotte began to start talking.

Ok, but you need to promise me that you won't tell anyone this. Charlotte warned, Nick and Lauren.

If it's something that serious than you shou--- Lauren tried to finish but Charlotte spoke and said.

If you want to find out, You both will need to promise not to say a word to anyone. Charlotte said again.

We promise we won't tell anyone. Now tell us. Nick said, wanting to find out the truth.