When You Least Expect It

The boys laughed as they stumbled across the lawn to the front door of Nick's house not being able to keep their hands to themselves, their smiles, and laughter feeding off each other.

Let-- Let me do it, babe, You're obviously having trouble. Jasper laughed as he turned around and turned the handle, his smile threatening to split his when Nick's arm wrapped around his waist and his mouth started nibbling his ear. "Mmm, Nick we shouldn't be doing this out here. he ended in a gasp a hot tongue flicked out and traced his ear teasingly before moving south.

No one's watching. He murmured, placing a hot kiss down Jasper's neck, making him shiver. He cupped the front of him and grinned "What do we have here? he squeezed teasingly and Jasper let out a light moan and pressed his head against the door before wrenching it open and quickly pulling his boyfriend inside before closing and locking it. He was pressed against the wall as Nick attacked his lips with his, hands roaming everywhere and breaths coming out in heavy pants as they tried to rid each other of their clothes as fast as Jasper's neck and he knew that if he didn't get Jasper to their bedroom and now this would before it even started.

Let's take this upstairs. Nick whispered hotly in Jasper's ear and Jasper moaned clutching the back of Nick's neck and guiding his lips to meet his again in a heated kiss, his hand still steadily stroking the brunette and Nick placed one hand against the wall, the other one going for Jasper's pants thrusting into his hand and was breathing hard.

All of a sudden, The lights were abruptly turned on.

Nick jumped a mile from Jasper and struggled to straighten himself out while Jasper looked around slightly dazed and confused. He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light and he was about to ask who the hell turned on the lights on before a voice spoke.

"So, This is your boyfriend, Nick."

Jasper felt terror like no other grip at his heart and chills run down his spine and he glanced at Nick quickly, who had a look of shock and horror on his face as he buttoned his shirt with trembling fingers, before turning to the living room where Nick's dad was standing by the light switch, his face holding barely restrained fury. How did they not see a car parked in the driveway? Nick's dad turned to Jasper and didn't bother hiding the anger anymore, "You corrupted my son and you must be sabotaging his chances of getting into Duke on a basketball scholarship because you aren't good enough for one! All you want is to ruin his life, you slut. The man spat with such hatred.

Don't call me a slut, you abusive asshole. Jasper shouted before he could stop himself. "You are the one who hits his own son whenever you are drunk!

What makes you think I would do that? Nick's dad asked as he took another sip of his drink.

Because I know you love your liquor just like your women, You like it easy. Jasper said.

So, I'm abusive. Nick's dad snarled. I have done and gave you everything, Nick. This is how you pay me? You turn gay and you are telling people that I hit you. How could you do that to your own father, All I want for you is to be happy.

Happy? Nick asked incredulously, disbelief apparent on his face. "How could I been happy whenever you went on business trips and were never there for any of my basketball games then once I find out, I am adopted, I am suddenly now your human punching bag? Nick said.

Nick's dad stared at him as he had never seen him before, everything his son said seeming into him and the expression left just as quickly and fury like no other took its place, his face turning red from anger and before either teen knew what was happening, Nick's dad whipped out his gun and had pointed it at Jasper. He stared at Nick's dad in horror as he pointed the gun straight at his head. He heard Nick gasp but his eyes couldn't move away from the black weapon in Nick's dad's hand.