Killing All The Wrong People

Charlotte! Let's go, we need to say goodbye to Jasper and Nick when they go off to the airport! Henry shouted from the bottom of Lauren's step.

All right, I'm coming! Charlotte shouted from the top of the steps as she was making her way down.

Here, let's go. Henry said coldly, while handing her shoes.

Henry, are we ever going to talk about it? Charlotte asked, sitting down trying to put them on.

Not now, maybe later. Henry said, without giving her direct eye contact.

That's what you said yesterday and the day before that. Charlotte said as she went through the days through her head.

Then I guess it'll be today! I don't know! Let's go! Henry replied, sounding a bit frustrated.

At Jasper's house

It must be great to be going to Italy all by yourself. Lauren said, while helping Jasper carry a bunch of shirts.

I guess it helps we're getting married-- Nick blurted, but quickly stopped himself. Everyone did as well as he

What did you say? Henry asked as he broke the silence that was in the room.

Nick knew he couldn't keep it a secret for long. He pulled out a ring box from his pocket then got down on one knee.

Woah, Nick! What are you doing?! Jasper asked, surprised and shocked.

Jasper, I know we haven't been together for like forever but I feel something with you like I have never felt before. I want to be with you forever. Will you do the honor of marrying me?

Everyone stood there in shock and also anticipation as they waited for Jasper's answer.

Uh, Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you. Jasper said in excitement as Nick placed the ring on his finger then kissed passionately. Lauren started screaming which almost deafened Henry, Jasper and Nick and Charlotte which also alert Jasper's Parent who was downstairs.

What's wrong? We heard screaming! Jasper's dad said as he barged into the room.

Yeah, I am getting married. Jasper said as he smiled and was cried with excitement.

Hahaha, good joke. But what went wrong? Jasper's dad said as he thought Jasper was joking.

No, dad. It's true! Jasper smiled, flashing his engagement ring.

Oh. Jasper's mom said then passed out. Everyone rushed to her aid to wake her up.

I just had a dream that You were getting married. Jasper's mom said as she regained consciousness.

well, that wasn't a dream. I am engaged. Jasper said.

Perfect. I'm going down again. Jasper's mom commented, then passed out again.

You guys have to get to the airport! Henry said as he looked at the time on his phone. Jasper and Nick had already had their suitcases packed and were ready to go.

What about my mom? Jasper asked concerned.

Oh, I will handle her and tell her the good news once she wakes up and gets over the shock. Jasper dad said as he was still on the ground,trying to wake up his wife.

Ok, I guess we will see you guys in three weeks. Jasper said as he and Nick walked out the front door.

Wait, we don't have a ride to the airport. Jasper said as he remembered.

I"ll take them! Henry quickly volunteered.

Cool, I guess we can along and say our goodbyes there. Charlotte said.