Hard for Me to Say I'm Sorry

Damn it! The coach roared after the squad had just lost its first game of the season. Nick bowed his head in shame, while Jasper glanced down at the ground.

Go take a shower! You're all filthy! The coach yelled. Jasper returned Nick's gaze. Nick merely walked away, shaking his head. Jasper did feel a bit responsibility for the team's defeat, but he was too preoccupied with what happened to Piper in Vegas and what happened to Nick after Vegas. 

Jasper went to the showers with his teammates. While they were all busy, Jasper noticed Nick was out of luck when it came to showering. Jasper saw this as an opportunity to chat with Nick in order to persuade him to rekindle his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kelly. He approached Nick.

Flashback

Jasper was walking to class when he felt a girl's hand on his shoulder.

Who are you? As he pondered who she was, Jasper asked.

Hello, my name is Kelly, and I used to be Nick's girlfriend. The young lady said hello. "You're probably aware that I leaked a sex recording to Nick's phone."

Why are we discussing this? Jasper questioned. "It appears to be a problem between you and him."

I know you play with him on the team, and I need  to ask you for a favor. Kelly said. 

And why me? Jasper questioned, still confused as ever. 

Because all of his friends are not going to do what I am about to ask you. Can you please ask Nick to consider getting us back together? Please?

Jasper saw the girl get on her knees begging. Jasper soon gave in and told her that he will see Nick at the game later that day.

Flashback over

Jasper, not right now. Nick continued to stare at the wall as he spoke.

I couldn't care less. Just pay attention. Jasper explained. Nick fixed his gaze on him. "Now, I understand why Kelly left you; it's awful, but don't be a jerk; just accept her apology. Nick, she really loves you."

Now, why don't you forgive Piper and take her back? Nick explained.

Nick, fuck you. That is a very different circumstance. With a groan, Jasper walked away.

I can't deal with this right now. As he began walking away, Nick said. Jasper chased him down.

The gym. Nick said. Jasper ran after him. He ran in front of him and stopped him.

Don't run away from this, Nick; you've done it before. Please don't do that again. I care much too deeply about you. Jasper blushed slightly. Nick was hugged by Jasper, who placed his hand on his shoulder. Nick wasn't sure what hit him, but he liked the feel of someone warm and comforting him, until he realized it was his teammate. Nick pushed Jasper away from him because he could feel Jasper's member growing larger.

You ok? Jasper asked. Nick fixed his gaze on his teammate. With his ripped physique and gorgeous face, he believed he was so hot. Nick felt his body expand and knew a bulge was on the way.

I'm going to take a shower. Nick stated, but all he could think of was a cold one in his thoughts.

Ok. When Nick began to move away, Jasper continued. "Just talk to Kelly, man."

Nick nodded and went back into the showers. Jasper went to the gym instead to have a workout before he had his own shower. Jasper was just about to open the gym doors when the coach came up and knocked Jasper's hands away.