𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be."
- Carrie Fisher

PREGNANT

y/n's breathing became shaky and she collapsed onto the floor. She began to sob. She didn't care who heard her. She screamed and bawled. She let all of her emotions spill out of her. She couldn't contain them anymore. She let everything she had been holding in all her life, out in that one moment on the bathroom floor.

"I can't be pregnant." She whispered to herself. She lifted up from the dirty floor and wiped her hot tears from her soft cheeks. She walked out of the stall and over to the sinks. She washed her hands and looked up at herself in the mirror. She didn't recognize herself anymore. She wasn't y/n anymore. As cliche as that sounds, that was truly how y/n felt in that moment. Like a different person. Someone who messed up. Someone who's whole life was going to change once people found out. Someone who was going to be a mother.

A mother.

Something she wasn't ready to be. She can't be someone else's mother. She still depends heavily on hers. She can't raise a child. She can't do it. She can't do it alone.

I can't do this. Who's going to help me? Where am I going to go? How am I going to raise a kid? I'm still a kid myself. I'm just a 16 year old girl.

y/n left the gas station and decided that she probably should visit a doctor. She peddled fast and made her way to the nearest hospital.

y/n walked up to the front desk and spotted a woman. She wore floral scrubs and had her red hair in a messy bun. She wore no makeup and she had a very cheery smile on her face. "Um hello, is Dr. Gardner here?" y/n nervously questioned. The woman looked up from her giant stack of paperwork to y/n. She removed her headphones with an embarrassed look on her face. "Sorry, sweetie. Could you repeat that please?" y/n smiled. "Oh yeah, that's fine. I just wanted to know if Dr. Gardner was here." The nurse quickly nodded and reached for her phone. "Dr. Gardner there's a..." The woman looked to y/n for her name. "Oh, y/n l/n." The woman mouthed a 'thank you' to y/n with a small smile. "a y/n l/n here to see you. Ok, I'll send her in now." The redhead woman hung up and looked back up at y/n. "She'll see you now." y/n smiled at the woman and thanked her.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n made her way to the floor that Dr. Gardner's office was located. She knew her way around the hospital pretty well, considering that her mother used to be a nurse. Since Mrs. l/n used to be a nurse, y/n made friends with a number of doctors and nurses, including Dr. Gardner.