The Final Mission

Heyy, fyi, if you watch Agents of SHIELD....

WHAT IS THIS

WHAT IS THIS.
Peggy's almost-husband comes back from the past to kiss Daisy who's from the same timeline as Steve who went back in time to be with Peggy.

The more I read that the more my brain melts, sooo let's just move on. I'm sorry about my hiatus but my sanity is really starting to crumble at this point. To those who are still here, I appreciate you. I hope you'll stick with me even as school, work, and college applications slow my updates.
Also.. 25K and 900 votes?? So thankful!
XxLauren_Luv
Vote/Comment!!

|The Final Mission|
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
p.o.v: Peggy

A steady downpour was beginning to fall as Steve and I began running towards the final plane's cargo ramp, my gun at the ready and an unconscious assassin draped and bleeding over Steve's shoulder.

I blinked through my spotted vision and took out every hostile I saw, eventually resorting to my own fists and elbows as I finished the last round in my pistol.

We climbed up the ramp and I pulled the hatch to shut us in. "Stay behind me," I told Steve as I advanced toward the cock pit.

As I ran, the body of the plane shifted immensely, indicating the pilot was still trying to take off despite being hijacked. I found my footing and continued on, the blood rushing in my ears as adrenaline pumped through my veins.

I stepped in front of the doorway and inched my way up behind the pilot seat, putting my arm up underneath the man's chin and using my other hand to snap it to the other side. He slumped over instantly, and I looked out the window to see the plane leaning off the runway, as well as bullets bouncing off the windows like embers. "They must not know we're in here," I said as I pulled the pilot out from the seat and leaned him against the wall next to our duffel bag that had the red book and neurodegeneratives.

"They might," Steve challenged from behind me, and I turned around to see him laying Elena down across the set of emergency seats. The area below her ribs was bleeding profusely, and I rushed to find a first aid kit.