☽ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶?

9 October 1967

9 October 1967

  "You are so beautiful."

  "You're sweet, but don't be such a sop," Danica smiled at him through the mirror. She admired the way he was dressed. It was quite flashy but flattered his build and personality incredibly well.

  They laughed. Danica nearly poked herself in the eye with her mascara wand in the process.

  "I can't help it," He replied, swishing the brandy around in his glass.

  "You look very-"

  The phone began to ring, interrupted her.

"Keith, do you mind getting that?"

  "Hold on, finish what you had to say."

  "C'mon, it could be important."

He crossed his arms and tapped his foot to show he'd wait until he got to hear what he wanted.

  "You look very handsome yourself, Keith."

  He grinned wildly.

"I'll grab the phone."

Keith could hear a small thank you from the bedroom as he made his way to the phone.

"Hello, The Whitaker residence."

"What? Are you doing your impersonation again, Danni?" A Liverpudlian accent questioned over the phone.

Keith immediately grew paranoid at the sound of another male's voice over the telephone.

"Um, no. This is Keith. Who's this?"

"Oh Keith, I didn't realize it was you. It's Paul. I thought Danni was just playing tricks on me again."

"Again?"

"Yeh, she's pretty great at impressions over the phone."

"Oh," He grumbled.

"Would you put her on the line?"

"She's putting on her makeup. Erm, why are you calling?"

"I was wondering if she and I were still on for lunch this week."

"She's going to lunch with you? When?"