Family.

Chapter Four

*Y/N*

I sat in the seat when Stan came down, he walked in and jumped a bit. "You're down here already?" He asked and i sighed nodding. "Well. Look." He said walking over and opened the book slot pulling out journal number one, and then he placed number two, i stood up. And then three.

"Stanley." I said and he smiled at me, we instantly opened the books and put them together. As he read the instructions out, i flipped all The switch's he told me too. And thats when it started to glow, and we both stood straight. "Stan its working!" I yelled and ran past him, inside. I grabbed the lever and pushed it on. I watched the electricity go off and i smiled.

"30 long years, and it all lead up to this.. our greatest achievement.!" Stan said Wrapping his arm around me and i was shaking. "Its all lead up to this."

"You probably shoulda worn pants." I said and he laughed, and it bolted at us. "Argg!" We groaned and i looked at stan.

"Feisty. I like it." He said and i put out the fire on his arm hair. I pulled him to the back and started to turn on auto scan. "If we pull this off."

"It'll all be worth it.." i said

"But we need to play cool so no one finds out." He said, so i pointed at a picture of dipper and madel. "Haha, right!? Like they could ever."

"Stan, their smarter then you think." I said and he shrugged.

"Yeah but i doubt they will find this." He said and i nodded slowly. "I'll stay down here. You.. can go do what you want."

*FORD*

1981

I flipped the switches and sighed, Y/N's been worried lately. I know I've been acting weird and keeping all of this to myself isnt a great thing..

"You're Lying To Me!"

I covered my ears. And looked around at the empty area around me. I fear- im losing my mind. My sanity. Thats when a ding went off on my watch. It was Y/N. We had these watches that matched, so when she touched it, mine would light up vise versa. I got up and headed up stairs. I looked at the time. 3am. Why is she awake. I walked to the living room and saw her curled up on the chair.

"Why are you awake?" I asked sitting on the arm of the chair, she looked up at me and gave me a huff.

"Why are you.?" She mumbled and i sighed.

"You haven't slept because-"

"-Because you dont come to bed anymore."

"Oh come on hun, i know, but yknow i love-"

"When you love someone you're supposed to put effort. Yeah go ahead and say you love me but.. how do i know." She said and i fell silent. She was right.

"You're right." I hummed and i reached down pulling her up to stand. She did and looked at me. I pulled her into a hug and felt her tense body melt into mine. To which i kissed her head..