Ol' Friend.

Chapter Six

*McGuckin*

1980

I walked up from the lab seeing Y/N in the living room, i looked at her and smiled, she was drawing the recent creature, i didn't like that side of gravity falls, but she did, and i walked in sitting on the arm of the chair looking down at it.

"The drawing looks perfect for the journal Y/N." I said and she looked up at me giggling. She really was a good find, id known her forever, and someone like Stanford coming along, even when she was already, ready to walk out was.. fortunate.

"Thanks Fiddle. It needs some work but it'll be perfect by the time im finished." She said and showed me her detailed drawing, thats when we saw Ford walk in, he looked at us looking at the picture.

"Whats happening here?" He asked and i looked over smiling.

"Her drawings, shes showing me them." I said and i saw him look uncomfortable rubbing the back of his neck. Id been noticing him slipping lately,

"Yeah Ford." She said sitting up closing the book. "Hey fiddle, are you staying for dinner?" She asked and i smiled.

"Sorry Y/N, but i gotta get home to my boy Tate." I said and she smiled giving me a hug.

"Pass it on to Tate, bye Fiddle." She said walking to the kitchen to begin dinner, i saw Ford staring at me.

"Will do Y/N!. You okay Stanford?" I asked and he nodded slowly at me and i just.. walked past him, outside. I fear whats happening to him.

*Y/N*

2012:Present Day.

I stood in the shop when Dipper and Mabel run down to Soos and Wendy. I wondered what those kids were doing, ever since my last adventure with them, they haven't questioned me at all surprisingly.

"Wendy! Soos! We gotta go see old man McGucket! We'll explain on the way." Dipper said and i instantly stood at the door. They all looked at me.

"Ah ah ah.. You arent going to see McGucket." I said and Dipper groaned. "Without me." I said and they lit up.

"Wait, i didnt think youd wanna.. since.. last time." He said and i shook my head.

"McGucket and me go way back." I said and he looked at Mabel who looked back questionably. "So im going." I said and they nodded. We all ran out getting in the car.

At the junk yard we went under the fence, thanks to Soos holding it up, to which i mumbled a thank you. "Old man McGucket! Where are you?!" Dipper called.

"Here Billy, Billy, Billy!" Soos called.

"He isnt a dog Soos." I said. We walked up to his hut and saw dumb teen spray painting 'McSuckit.' And fiddle stepped out, chasing them away with a stick. Oh what this intelligent man has become.. he told me about what he was doing and i regret stopping him before.. it was too late. When he saw us he smiled.