Dinner.

(Warning: Chapter contains Mention and Implied Abuse)

Chapter Twelve

*Y/N*

"Twins?" I mumbled thinking and Stanley let out a laugh.

"Seriously? Have anymore secrets?" Stanley asked looking at me.

"None that i know about.." i whispered tapping my chin. Suddenly we heard the door opening and two little kids came running in, a girl and a boy.

"Grandpa!" They yelled jumping on Louis. They looked about the same age.

"Dad! Me and mom are home." Came a young male voice i grabbed fords hand, but suddenly there was the girl looking up at me.

"You look like a girl grandpa." She said and i clutched on Ford more who was wrapping his arm around me because i was probably hurting his arm. Louis looked at me and moved picking them both up.

"Thats because she is grandpas twin sister. Just like you two are twins." He said and i felt really uncomfortable.

"Dear who-" a women froze next to a young man. "Is this.. Y/N?" She asked and looked at me.

"Yes love." Louis said and she walked to me.

"Its such a pleasure to finally meet you. Im Hannah, and i guess im your sister-in-law." She smiled and i nodded slowly.

"Y/N.. this is my fiance Ford, and his twin brother Stanley." I said.

"Ford as in.. Stanford." She said and Ford nodded.

"Uh yes." He smiled.

"This is our son, Johnny. Johnny this is your aunty Y/N. And this is Millie and Billie." She said pointing to the little twins. "Im sorry if this is overwhelming, i mean, Louie did tell me that you guys had no family other then your parents, and since there no longer.. here, this must be weird to have so much blood relative family now." She said and i stared at her.

"Hun, how about you make some coffee, and we all sit and talk, you two go play." Louis said letting Millie, and Billie go play in the living room. I felt Ford grip me supportingly and he pulled a chair out for me. I sat down and my twins sat next to me on both sides while Johnny sat down across with his dad, my brother.

"How come i was never told i had an aunt?" Johnny asked and Louis sighed.

"Because the past wasnt a good one. Your pops did something, unforgivable and i never throught she would ever actually come around." Louis said and johnny hummed.

"Why did you come around." Johnny asked.

"Well, i didn't remember anything, i.. did somethings and got amnesia basically. I didnt remember a thing until i looked at the calendar.. and saw our birthday and remembered. But even then, i dont remember.. everything." I looked down rubbing my head.

"So, Y/N. Tell us about yourself, or your life after Louis had left." Hannah said placing cups infront of us.

"Okay, well, i dont know what Louis told you but my entire life I've been interested in the unexplained, because of the town we were raised in, after Louie left, i was poor because i left my home, took ownership of the camp my parents owned. It was about 2 to 3 years after my brother had ran away, my parents covered it up, making things up like 'He went to study with family' or 'Hes fine, Just decided to visit family.' Very much lied, so when i was asked i would lie, because i was scared or getting my parents in trouble." I started to explain, Stanley and Ford seemed to look just as intrigued as my distant family. "Many people were confused on why i hadn't.. gone with him, because of how close.. i thought we were, and apparently how others thought we were, but i was working at the local diner, making minimum wage and barely able to eat. That was when i met, Ford." I looked at Ford and he smiled. "We hit it off pretty well considering when we met, i noticed his extra finger and that got me into asking about him, but, he was studying what i was, so thats how our friendship bloomed. We'd know each other for about 1 year before actually starting to date, and afted 4 years he asked for my hand in marriage." I said.