Unfortunate Reunite.

Chapter Eleven

I watched Stanley pack the car as i sat in the porch stairs, i heard and felt walking on it, though i didnt look to see who it was knowing those steps anywhere. Ford walked down next to me and felt his arm wrap around me.

"What are you thinking about.?" He asked and i sighed.

"Everything. Or- everything i dont remember i guess." I said and looked at Stanley, he leaned on the car and sighed seeming lost in thought. I felt Ford lean over and pressing his lips to the side of my head.

"It'll be okay, did you pack everything?" He asked and i slowly leaned on him slipping my hand into his, and i felt him wrap his arm around me tighter.

"Yeah.. i did, im not excited for winter but fall will be fun." I said and he nodded.

"Yes, i remember how much you dislike the snow." He nodded laughing softly.

"Its.. wet.. and cold." I said and he looked at me smiling.

"Thats why you have me, to keep you warm and dry." He whispered, leaning over and i looked at him, as he leaned down kissing my lips softly, i smiled and kissed him back, hed been kissing me more often and it made me feel weak. I looked at him as he pulled away, his eyes were so soft, yet he still had their tired bags.

"You didnt sleep well did you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I never sleep well without you, why didnt you come to bed?." He asked and i looked down.

"Sorry, its just.. i was restless last night, and, i slept on the floor. It was hard to even close my eyes, luckily tho Stanley kept me company for a bit of the night. He said it was something we did alot." I said smiling at him and his face went neutral before getting up.

"Stay here love." He said and walked to Stanley.

*Ford*

I grabbed Stanleys arm gently even though i wanted to clench as hard as i could, but i had to be easy. He looked at me and i faced away from Y/N. "Stanley i just wanted to ask, what kind of time would you spend with Y/N While i was gone?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Drinking, hanging out, talking? Why?" He asked and i sighed.

"Do you.. or have you ever done anything romantically?"

"Do you mean because of what she said?" He asked kinda rolling his eyes with a pained expression.

"Yeah." I said and looked back at her and saw her picking a flower, and pulling at the peddles, mumbling an obvious 'he loves me' 'he loves me not' and i smiled as she smiled gleefully getting a 'he loves me' outcome, i looked at Stanley who was also looking at her and i sighed. "Like we promised right?" I asked and he looked at me nodding.

"Yeah... like we promised."

I looked at Y/N and she looked at me. "Time to go Babe, its 10 hours on the road." I said and she looked at me getting up, grabbing her bag thats next to her, and excitedly running over getting in as we did as well

****

A flash went off and i looked behind me seeing her looking at her camera while sitting on the seat with her legs on it, leaning on the wall of the car she shook the pictures and opened her book and used tape to tape it down. "What are you doing?" I asked and she looked at me.