Trust.

Chapter Seven

*Y/N*

I stood watching the meter go up.

"Just a little more Stanley." I said and he nodded as it finalized. "Thats it!" I said and he walked over reading the book.

"Warning.. blah blah blah, extreme usage can cause gravity anomalies around town." He said and slammed the book. "Can it poindexter, we've come this far." I opened the button slot putting my hand on the button, he put his hand on mine. "We arent giving up now." He said looking at me as we pushed the button down hard. I felt my hair lift as a anomaly happened and watched it turn on but it stopped.

"It'll take a bit, but it'll be worth it Stanley." I said and he wrapped his arm around me. "Only 18 hours. Everything will change.. he'll be back.." i mumbled.

****

I sat inside looking through my sketch books, but i heard something, i stood up and dropped my book on the floor kicking it under the chair. Suddenly im being grabbed, "Ah! Let go of me!" I yelled growling and they dragged me outside, i saw stanley being put in a truck. "St-STAN!" I yelled and stan looked at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Y/N?! She has nothing to do with this." He said and they hummed.

"We know, she'll be staying here with us, while the kids go with trigger." Said Powers. I felt sick, and i fell from the officer, i looked at my watch and heard Stan.

"Y/N! It'll be.. fine." He said looking into my eyes when i looked at him nodding slowly.

"Stan, i trust you." I said and they shoved him in. I looked at the kids and said. "Trust him." I said and they pulled me to the pole and cuffed me. How was i gonna get out of this..

****

Hours, what felt like hours, of sitting there, the sun was setting and my heart hasnt steadied,  suddenly i heard beeping and i smirked looking around no one was looking around, i was getting up, the time of the anomaly, i stood, and jumped, my arms pulling off of the pole setting myself free mostly, quickly pulling my legs through my arms, now having them in my front, i looked down at the watch seeing it saying 15:00. "Fifteen minutes." I whispered and ran around the back to the couch and reached in ripping a spring out, and used it to pick my lock, the mits of getting free, there was another anomaly, and i used that to jump up, and dive through the upstairs window, into my room, i landed on my feet as it ended. 12:30. I looked around seeing no one. I started to get over whelmed, when i heard talking in the next room, i got into the closet quickly. I was stuck in there, for 10 minutes when i felt the ground shake and tears brim my eyes. I wasnt gonna be there, i saw the light and looked at my watch touching the screen, it was the watch ford gave me, i tapped it, and closed my eyes as my tears floated up, I'll see you soon.

*Stanley*

I was running fast and burst in seeing  dipper about to slam that button. I ran in, "Dont touch that button!" I heaved and they looked at me suprised. I walked in slowly, panting from my run, where was Y/N? How did these kids find this? "Dipper just back away. Please dont press that shut down button, you gotta trust me." I said and he looked annoyed and untrusting.

"And I should trust you why? After you stole radioactive waste, after you lied to us all summer, I don't even know who you are!" He yelled at me and i shook my head waving my hands.