Recollection.

Chapter 10

*Y/N*

"And Y/N hasn't gained all her memories yet but the whole town is rooting for her as she did save the whole town by sacrificing her memories to vanquish bill, to help gain herself back, say hello to her, and maybe tell her your memories of her at Dipper and Mabel Pines' birthday before their final goodbyes as it is their last day here in Gravity Falls." Spoke to the news lady, as I sat in the living room with my legs pulled to my chest.

"It's so off-putting to be called a hero when you don't even remember saving these people." I sighed as Mabel knitted on the chair above me.

After looking through almost every scrapbook I own, I couldn't regain everything, I remember Ford, most of the memories I had with him, but, since I didn't have any books after he 'was pushed into the portal' i don't have much on Stanley.. he tried to tell me as much as he did, but.. hearing him sigh sadly became painful after awhile. I was looking through one of the most recent ones that were still titled '1982' and read through it. It abruptly stopped after a page said 'This is Stanley, hes Ford's twin brother. It's nice meeting him, but not in these circumstances.' And then it just ended. I guess it was really hard for me to cope with him being gone. I wonder why though like I do love him, and now remembering him, and how much I love him, is understandable, but the way I felt the pain was almost unhealthy.

Suddenly I felt a hand on mine, and I looked up seeing Ford. He smiled and I returned the favour. "Anything new?" He asked looking down and I shook my head.

"Nope just.. more memories of you," I said and he smiled and pulled the book to the side, pulling me up to stand, I looked at him and he wrapped his arms around me, clutching my hand in his, fingers intertwined.

"Do you remember this?" He asked and started sway, and I looked at him, images popping in my head, music, and dancing, swaying, and our lips dancing, smiling.

"Y-Yeah." I blushed and I saw him grin, as he twirled me, and pulled me back in.

"How I missed seeing you nervous around me." He said and I gulped. "Though when I came back, you seemed so distracted. Like I wasn't the only inner turmoil you had." He said and we swayed into the dining room, and he softly pressed the play button on the cassette player radio. "Maybe it had to do with that secret brother." He said and I shrugged as the music turned on.

"I don't know, the only thing I remember was that one time I spent with him. But that memory has so much sadness inside of it." I said and he tilted his head. "What seems like to come back first, is the feelings, not the actual memory," I said and he hummed and I looked at him.

"Yknow Y/N, I was wondering.." he said gently tightening his grip on my hand. "I wanted to ask Stanley as well, but, there have been strange signals coming from the Pacific Ocean, and I was wondering since I need my sidekick, would you enjoy coming with me.?" He asked and I looked up at him and felt this surge of excitement. I could tell he noticed me twitch and he let out a breathy laugh.

"Of-Of course," I said. "Id freaking love to," I said and he smiled and lifted his other hand to hold my cheek.

"There's another thing.." he said and I nodded. "I think I tracked your brother down." He said and I looked at him smiling.