colony of gingers

Remus' POV
I look at Sirius as if to say 'did you hear that too?' And he nods to me. But before we could discuss it further a colony of gingers(and one bushy-haired brunette) file out of the fireplace, lead by Arthur Weasley.
"Where is he?" Molly asks upon seeing me.
"He's over there. Poppy's just doing some work on him. He's unconscious at the moment." Ron and Hermione hesitantly make their way over to the bed that harry is occupying, however the twins push past them and all but sprint to Harry's bedside.
"Harry!" One of them shouts.
"Oh my God, what happened to him?!" The other says.
"Shh boys, we dont want him to wake up." Molly whisper-shouts.
"Its alright, I gave him a potion to put him to sleep, he isn't going to wake up for a while." Poppy confirms. Ron and Hermione join the red-headed twins, Hermione has tears in her eyes and Ron looks fuming. Then I notice that there one child missing, apart from Charlie, Percy and Bill, but they didn't come. I turn around to see the youngest weasley still standing by the fire place, with her arms crossed. I gesture to her at Sirius and he just shrugs his shoulders.
Arthur beckons us over to the other side of the room, while the children are occupied.
"So, what actually happened?" He asks, almost hesitantly as if he doesn't want to know. I take a deep breath
"We went to check on him, because he hasn't been writing at summer and we found him... we-" I choke on my words, the enormity of the situation crashing down on me all at once. Sirius puts his hand on my shoulder.
"We found him blooded up on the kitchen floor, his uncle unconscious on the sofa, covered in Harry's blood." Sirius finishes gravely. Arthur shakes his head.
"If only we could have got him out of there sooner... but you mustn't blame yourselves, you weren't to know." He says, seeing the look on our faces. "Is there something we can do, you know, to help?" He asks.
"We're going to take him to grimmauld place when he's better. You could stay with us of you'd like?" I offer, Arthur nods his head and smiles. "I think they'd like that."
Suddenly we hear crying noises coming from Harry's bed. I turn around fast enough to give me whiplash and the three of us hastily go over to the bed.
"What? What's happened?!" Sirius demands. I look around to see tears going down molly and Hermione's faces, even Ron looks slightly tearful. I then look to see one twin holding Harry's hand on one side and the other sat beside him, both crying. Despite being confused, I decide I'll ask later.
"What happened?" Sirius repeats when he doesn't get an answer.
Poppy turns to look at us, A solemn expression painted on her face.
"It's not looking good. I just got the results for the diagnostic spell I did on him, and...well, I'll let you read it for yourselves." She hands us a long scroll of parchment, which I unravel and start to read.

List of current injuries
3 broken ribs
4 fractured ribs
Cracked skull
Concussion
Dislocated shoulder (left
Broken arm (right)
Broken thumb (left
Sprained wrist (2 places) (left)
Chipped cheek bone
2nd degree burns on: back
Abdomen
Arms
Neck
Deep cuts (from knife)
Severe blood loss
Malnourishment
Dehydration
Inheritance*

(Ok I know that isn't really very realistic but I thought it might be a bit scary if I made it overly realistic. Also I don't think I could write that without crying my bloody eyes out so...
Back to the story lmao)

When I get to the bottom of the parchment, I have tears streaming down my face. The pain my poor cub has gone through at the hands of those bloody monsters and I wasn't there for him. I hand the paper to Sirius who reads it through in silence. While he reads it I vow to protect Harry with everything I've got and never let him suffer like that ever again. Sirius is a blubbering mess by the time he's read it. I quickly pass it back to Madam Pomfrey so that the children don't see it and wipe my eyes. She takes the parchment and gives me a sympathetic look. It was quiet for a while, just the sounds of sniffles and Poppy's footsteps. But then someone spoke.
"Do you think he's going to be alright?" Said... Fred... was it? Or was it George? One of the twins, it was.
"I hope so. He's strong. Harry's a fighter." Sirius said tearfully. Everyone nodded, silently agreeing.
"Oh please." Ginny scoffed, I almost forgot she was there, she was still standing by the fireplace as if waiting to leave. We all looked over to the smallest ginger, surprised at her remark.
"He's milking it for all its worth. Can we go now ?" She whined. I almost didn't believe what I was hearing. Molly gawped at her, her mouth opening and closing like a goldfish before stuttering
"g- Ginny?! How- how could you say... I- I can't believe you!" The small girl just rolled her eyes.

"Wossappening?"

Okay hi y'all!! This is a bit short but I hope you somewhat still liked it???
It's quite shitty because I wrote it over the course of a few days sorta? But whatever.
Also I know the chapter title is ~questionable~ but idc lmao
The song at the top is a fucking banger, do listen If you'd like. My dad likes that song too so I think he'd be happy if you did :)
Have a good day and remember to take care of yourself <33
Byeesieess I'm out