birth certificate

Sirius' POV
I watch as Harry cuts his finger and drops 6 drops of his blood onto the blank certificate. The blood swirls into red cursive writing, which I can't read upside down.
Harry squints his eyes and begins to read the certificate.
I watch closely as his expression changes, reading different parts.
His eyes widen and his jaw slacks reading some parts, he frowns at other bits.
Then his face pales quite significantly, this worries me. He reads over the same part again and again, as if he can't believe it, and then pushes the paper towards Remus and I.

"R- read it." He says shakily. Remus and I share a questioning look before picking up the parchment. It read:

Birth name: Apollo Corvus Ace Black-Lupin
Adopted name: Harry James Potter
Date of birth: 18th September 1980
Adopted date of birth: 31st July 1981
Father: Sirius Orion Black
Adopted Father: James Fleamont Potter
Mother (father): Remus John Lupin
Adopted Mother: Lily J. Potter née Evans
Godfather(s):
James Potter (deceased)
Regulus Black (deceased)
Arthur Weasley
Godmother(s):
Lily Potter (deceased)
Andromeda Black
Minerva McGonagall
Nymphadora Tonks
Adopted Godfather(s):
Severus Snape
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Frank Longbottom (unsuitable)
Adopted Godmother(s):
Alice Longbottom (unsuitable)
Petunia Dursley née Evans
Sibling(s):
None
Adopted sibling(s):
None
Species:
Neko (endangered)
Fallen angel (extremely rare)
Submissive
Fake species:
Human
Mate(s):
George Weasley
Fred Weasley
Fake mate(s):
None
Magical Blocks:
Wandless Magic (80%)
Wordless Magic (80%)
Parceltounge (30%)
Power (50%)
Inheritance (failed)
Potions&spells:
Love potion to Ginevra Weasley (50% failed)
Trust potion to Albus Dumbledor
Magical Blocks
Obliviate
False Memories (put into brain by Albus Dumbledor)
Heavy permanent glamours (lifted with magic)

...

I look up from the certificate and to Harry, who has silent tears streaming down his face. I then look to Remus, who is crying, like me and Harry, or Apollo. We both turn back to Har- Apollo.

"Apollo?" I whisper.
"It's you."
I leap forward and engulf my long lost son in a hug.

Remus and I had a son named Apollo, but he was taken away and assumed dead. It broke us. We were completely distraught.
And when James and Lily had their son, Harry, we were happy for them obviously but couldn't help but be a bit envious.
Why did our son have to be taken away? And they, along with so many others, got to keep theirs?
We were told that we couldn't have children for so long, so when Apollo came, we treasured him to no end.
But then he was taken. It was like we were hypnotized. In reality, we think we were imperiused by death eaters, who took Apollo away while we couldn't fight back.
We searched and searched for him but in the end people just told us to expect to never see him again.
And all these years he's been right in front of us. Right beneath our noses.

We stay in each others arms for some time, basking in our presence and taking it all in, in case it is all some sick dream.
I don't want to let go, for I fear if I do, Apollo will just slip away, turn to dust and float off, or step just outside of my reach.
I feel him bury his face between Remus and I's torsos, as if hiding from the world.
For a moment I worry that we're hurting him, after all, he has only just woken up from intense healing; but he would have protested or at least pulled back if there was something wrong, so I just hold him tight, hoping, praying that he's still there when I open my eyes.

After what felt like hours, still too soon, we pull back, each of our faces red and puffy from the crying.
I cradle his cheeks in my hands, rubbing my thumbs back and forth gently, wiping away any stray tears and give him a watery, wobbly smile, which he returns.

I leave a lingering kiss on his forehead and take my hands away, almost reluctantly, but I know that Remus wants to see him too.
Remus wraps his arms around Apollo's shoulders and hides his face in his hair.

"I missed you so much. So so much." I hear him murmur. Apollo moves his arms to hug Remus back and I see a smile creep onto my boyfriend's face.
He kissed the top of Apollo's head and let's go.
We smile at each other once again. But then his smile drops.

"What's up?" I ask. Apollo turns to the Weasley twins, who I had actually forgotten were there to be honest, and looks at them shyly.
"Um, I think you should, er r- read this..." He hands them his birth certificate, his hands shaking slightly, and they take it and read.
We wait patiently for them to get to the end.
Unlike the three of us, their expression stays unreadable while reading, until they put the parchment down.

"Apollo..?" Fred, I think, says. I'm going to need to learn to tell the difference between the two of them. Apollo nods and bows his head.
George reaches out his hand and lifts Apollo's face with his finger.
"Your our mate!" He says. A small smile tugs at Apollo's lips and he looks them in the eyes.

"Do- do you... are you, um alright with that then?" He asks nervously.
"Ha- Apollo. Of course we're okay with that!" Fred says.
"More than okay. We've had a crush on you like, since we met you!"
Apollo looks downcast.

"But that was Harry Potter. I'm Apollo, not Harry." He mumbles. George and Fred share worried looks and move closer to Apollo.
George hesitantly wraps his arms around him, despite the flinch and Apollo looks up.
"Maybe, but you're our mate. Your name, your birthday, even the face you have completely different parents, that doesn't matter."
He smiles, and sniffles a bit.
"And, we never knew you as a mate before, now we know the real you, and that you're our mate, we love you even more."

Apollo looks at Fred. Then at George.
"You mean it? You dont hate me for being fake, and a completely different person to who you thought I was?" He asks them.

He looks so small, and scared. I feel the profound urge to do bad, bad things to Albus and Vernon and anyone that dares to hurt my baby.
If I could, I'd rip them to pieces with my fucking teeth and set their bodies on fire, anything to make them feel pain. I feel completely different about James and Lily now too.
Did they know that they had taken our child away? Were they working with Dumbledick?

Now is not the time for that. I need to make sure Apollo is alright first.
I see Apollo, wrapped in his mates arms, tears in his eyes and smiling slightly.
Fred and George are grinning at eachother, real genuine smiles, and hugging Apollo for all their worth.

"Apollo?" Says Remus.
He pulls back and looks at him.
"Yes?"
"Would you like to take the glamour off? I think we can go to gringotts to remove the glamours and blocks on your magic and such. Only of you feel up to it of course." Apollo smiles at Remus somewhat nervously.
"Yes. Yes please."

Alrighty! There's the chapter! It took a while, sorry about that, but it's here! This one was quite fun to write actually, I hope you're all okay with the stuff I put on the birth certificate and all, I just liked that idea. I thought about doing all of the vaults and stuff but I couldn't be bothered to be honest lmao.
Harry is going to be called Apollo from now on as well so, just remember for the future chapters that Harry is Apollo now. :)
Have a good day, over and out