gred and forge

Just before we start, I'm going to say that Apollo already has some clothes and stuff in his room now, I just didn't write it. I might write a shopping chapter later but idk. :) carry on.

"So you guys want to go up to my room or..?" Apollo asked his mates after they are dinner and helped clean up. "Sure." Said Fred. "Sounds good." George smiled. Apollo lead the two taller redheads up to his bedroom, up the many staircases and corridors. "And this..." Apollo pushed the door open, " is my room." He said, letting them inside. "It's great Apollo!" "Looks lovely!" Apollo smiled. Gred and Forge went and sat down on Apollo's bed, watching as Apollo talked about his room and the house and his dad's. "...And It's just... It's amazing. I love it." Apollo looked up from the floor that he had been looking at while pacing. The twins smiled. "We're glad you're happy. So glad." They said. Apollo gave a sheepish smile. Fred held his arms out to Apollo and made room between them for his to sit. Apollo made his way over slowly and sat between the two of them. "Why so tense? We're not going to bite your head off." George laughed. Apollo chuckled and loosened a bit. "We're so happy you're our mate Apollo. You may not realise it but we really are." Fred says. Apollo looks at him disbelievingly. "It's true. We couldn't have asked for a better mate." George says, tickling behind Apollo's furry ear. His eyes close at the touch and he let's out a little purr. Realising what he did, Apollo snaps his eyes open and slaps his hand over his mouth. Fred and George laugh. "Did you purr?" Fred asks through laughs. Apollo's face heats up a crimson colour and he hides it in his hands. "Oh no,, don't hide from us. We want to see your pretty face." George says, tilting Apollo's head up with his finger. "That was adorable." Fred says, playing with the curls by his ears. Apollo's blush deepens. "Nooo...." He mumbles. Fred and George chuckle again. "Anyway, let us see your wings properly." Fred says eagerly, just remembering. "Oh yeah! Show us!" George agrees. Apollo stands up and walks to the middle of the room, where they can both see him and his wings. He closes his eyes and concentrates on unfurling his wings out of his back. Suddenly, two beautiful feathery silver wings sprout out of his back, accompanied with the sound of ripping fabric. The twins eyes widen at the sight. Apollo beats his wings a little bit, the silvery feathers glistening in the low light. "Merlin... they're..." George whispers, lost for words.
"Gorgeous." Fred finishes.
Apollo smiles shyly. "Dad says the colour matches my eyes. Well, the one."
"They do. Perfectly. " Fred says. George beckons Apollo forward, and he obliges. "Can... can I touch them? If that's okay?" Apollo nods and leans forward slightly, so the twins can reach better. Gred and Forge reach out, their fingertips brushing on the velvety soft feathers. Apollo practically melts under the touch. He wouldn't let just anyone see or touch his wings, his dad's and mates were okay, he'd show the rest of the Weasleys and Hermione, but only dad, papa, Fred and George could touch them.
While Apollo had his eyes closed, basking in the bliss, Fred pulled him forward gently and sat him back down between the two, and both redheads wrapped their arms around their small mate. Apollo leaned into them, sighing with content. "M' so tired..." Apollo mumbled. "Then go to sleep sweetheart." George says quietly. Apollo smiled a little bit at the name. Fred ran his fingers through the chocolate brown curls, and George rubbed little circles on his back. Slowly but surely, the boy fell asleep safely tucked up in his mates arms.
"He's so precious..." Fred says, staring lovingly at Apollo. George nods in agreement. "He really is. How did we get so lucky?" Fred smiles, stroking Apollo's cheek with his knuckles. George leans down and presses a kiss to Apollo's forehead, leaning backwards with a worried look on his face. "What?" Fred asks, making the same face. "He's burning up Freddie." Fred pushes the soft curls away and lays his hand on Apollo's forehead. "Merlin, he is. Do you think we should get Sirius or Remus?" George nods, carefully manuvering the boy into his twins lap. "I'll go get them." George says, heading out of the door. He all but runs down the staircases and corridors until he finally reaches the living room where he finds everyone crowded. "Sirius! Remus!" He shouts. Everyone looks at him. "Yes George?" Remus says, looking confused. "I think Apollo might be ill." Ginny scoff and rolls her eyes, earning a few looks from her parents and siblings. Ignorning her, Sirius hastily comes forward. "Why? What do you mean?" Remus comes and stands behind him. "He's burning up. I think he has a fever." Sirius pushes past George and the two follow him up to Apollo's room. Sirius pushes the door open and steps in quietly. Fred looks up. "How did you know he's ill?" Remus asks in a hushed voice, since Apollo was still asleep. "Well, I um... He was... I-" George stutters. "George noticed he was burning up when he kissed his forehead." Fred says, smirking a bit at George. Sirius kneels down by the edge of the bed where the two boys were sat. "He does look a bit peaky. Was he alright before that?" Sirius asks, stroking his son's hair and feeling his forehead. "Yeah, he was showing us his wings, then he sat down and said he was tired, so George told him to sleep, and he did." Fred explains, leaving out the part where they called him precious. Remus frowns and crouches down by Sirius. "He is pale..." Remus puts the back of his hand to Apollo's cheek, "Maybe he's just tired. We'll let him sleep and see how he feels when he wakes up." Fred and George nod. "I'll put him in bed properly." Fred says, getting up and bringing Apollo with him, gently repositioning the small teen in his bed. Remus puts a thin blanket over him, as to not make him too hot, and kisses his forehead. "You two can stay up here for a while if you'd like, and then Sirius or me will come and sit with him so you can get dinner and stuff." Remus explains. They all nod. "That sounds good. We'll send you a patronus if anything happens." Fred says.
Sirius and Remus make sure the boys would be okay and return downstairs.
"He'll be okay Georgie. It's probably just because he's tired like Remus said." Fred says, trying to convince himself as well as his twin. "Yeah. He'll be fine." George says, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Fred does the same on the other side, being careful not to wake the sleeping brunette.

After a few hours, the twins went to eat dinner and spend some time with the rest of the Weasleys and Sirius went up to sit with Apollo, to make sure he had someone there if he woke up. But Apollo was still fast asleep at that point.

"I still don't see why you're all fussing about him! He's not even ill, He's just milking it for all its worth!" Ginny yelled. "Ginevra!" Molly shouted, thoroughly disappointed with her daughter. "NO! Harry was supposed to be mine, and now he's just some fake wierdo, and then he goes off with my brothers! Both of them! Fucking fag." The ginger screeched. Molly went pale. "You take that back young lady. No child of mine says things like that." Arthur said in a dangerously low voice, advancing on his daughter with narrow eyes, practically fuming. Ginny shrank back a bit from her dad. The rest looked on in disbelief, Arthur was never the one to lash out or anything, seeing him like this was practically terrifying. Arthur gave Ginny one last look before retreating back to the kitchen. Ginny straightened and slipped out of the room and up to the one of the guest bedrooms she had been given to stay in. The girl sat down on the edge of her bed and began reading the book about creatures she had stolen from the library. She flicked through the pages until she stumbled across a page that caught her eye. There was a photo of a neko/angel like Apollo with two mates. Ginny read the small inscription underneath.
If not accepted by their mate/s, a submissive will go through severe consequences. It may cause them physical pain, and drive them into a state of depression, some even go insane.
Ginny smiles to herself evilly.

Sirius' POV
I sit beside the sleeping Apollo, gently carding my fingers through his hair. He still has a fever, which won't seem to come down. He whines a bit in his sleep, scrunching up his face and rolling around. I realise he's probably having a nightmare, either like the one he had the other night, or fever-induced. He rolls around more and whimpers, tears beading in his eyes and slipping down the sides of his face. "Apollo, baby. Wake up." I say, but he doesn't hear me. Remus' head pops around the door, his smile fading when he sees Apollo's having another nightmare. He sneaks in and sits beside me, catching Apollo's wrist. Apollo wakes with a jerk, his eyes scanning the room with a scared look. "You're ok. It was just a dream. Just a dream." He lets a few more tears slide down his cheeks as he hesitantly reaches forward. I get the memo and pull him into my lap. Apollo snuggles under my chin and I kiss the top of his head. "You okay now pup?" Remus asks. Apollo nods. "Mhm... I'm okay..." I've noticed how Apollo acts different around us. He'll be acting fine and normal when he's with the Weasleys, but he acts ... different... with Remus and I. Almost... younger? Like he's...
Oh.
My heart wrenches when I realise why.
Apollo, or Harry, has never had a childhood. He never got to cuddle up with a mommy or a daddy, or have bedtime stories or sit on someone's knee. He's never had that. Right since when he first got sent to the Dursleys, he was treated like a house elf, even lower. So he is touch starved and lacking the parental comfort and love he should have got. I squeeze him tighter and promise to make it up to him. I promise him silently that I was going to make the rest of his life the best it could possibly be.

"D- dad? Papa?" Apollo says. "Yes angel?" "Yes darling?" We reply. "Could you... um, could... Could you s- stay with m- me?" I smile. "Of course baby." Remus and I settle down on the bed with Apollo inbetween us. He rests his head on Remus' chest, and Remus strokes his hair softly, pressing small kisses in it every now and then. Soon enough, Apollo had fallen back to sleep, but not before mumbling: "I love you." Sleepily. Remus and I looked at each other, our hearts swelling twice the size.

Alrighty! Hope that was okay. The twins have seen his wings yay!! And Apollo may or may not be sick already :(
And evil Ginny is planning something horrid so watch out Apollo, she's aiming for you >:)
I have a new story going up soon, it's a marauders era social media muggle AU, and the main ship is wolfstar.
If you could go check that out of be very grateful! Thank youuu!!! :)
G'night lovelies <3