gringotts

The small gang: Sirius, Remus, Fred, George and of course Apollo, enter the wizarding bank Gringotts. After talking to Madam Pomfrey and persuading her that they would be fine, she let them go. Apollo was nervous, to say the least. Well, who wouldn't be? For the whole of your life you have known yourself as a completely different person and one day, you are told that you are in fact, not who you thought you were, and your real dad's were there all along.
He lagged behind a bit, lost in his thoughts.

Apollo's POV
What if I get the glamour taken off and they all think I'm ugly? What if they realise that they don't actually want me and abandon me, like everyone else? What if my mates reject me? What if everyone is angry at me for being a fake? What of this is all a horrid dream and I'm all alone im my cupboard.....

"...ollo! Apollo! Apollo..?"

"Huh what? Wh- Yeah? Im- Yeah?" I stutter. I didn't recognise my name for a minute. It's hard to adjust to, the whole new person thing, sometimes I still think I'm Harry Potter. But no. I'm Apollo Black-Lupin. Apollo Corvus Ace Black-Lupin. It has a nice ring to it...
"Are you alright Apollo? You look a bit spaced out." I look up and see that Sirius- my dad! Oh my god Sirius is my dad! Still can't get used to that...
My dad is looking down at me with concern in his eyes. The rest follow his gaze and look at me too. Oh no. Fuck I hate this. Everyone's looking at me. Make them stop! I don't like it! Fuck this room is so small! Why can't I get out..?!
......

Remus' POV
I look over my shoulder because Sirius is walking behind a bit. He's talking to Apollo but he's not answering. Apollo's face is pale and his eyes are unseeing and unfocused. "Apollo? What's up cub? Talk to me." He's mumbling something I can't hear. "Sit him down Siri. I don't think he knows where he is." Sirius steers him over to a chair and sits him down. He kneels down in front of Apollo and takes his hands in his own. I take the seat beside him and wrap my arms around his shoulders loosely. His breathing is shallow and coming in gasps and he's shaking too. It's a repeat of what happened when he first woke up. "Shh. It's alright, calm down. Apollo, you're alright." Sirius says. "Come on, breath with me. Take a deep breath and hold it in for five seconds." I say. I've had to do this with Sirius on multiple occasions, as has he has with me. Sirius takes his hand and places it over his chest and does the breathing steps for Apollo to copy. We both do it, in time, so he can feel it and do it with us.
It takes a while but eventually, Apollo calms down and comes back around. He sits still while he catches his breath as Sirius and I just murmur praises quietly to him. He looks up at me as Sirius sits on the chair on the other side of him. I smile and he relaxes a bit. "I'm sorry." He says quietly. I look at him questioningly. "What are you sorry for? It's not your fault." I say. He nods, but still looks unsure. "Are you alright to get the blocks off, or do you want to go back to hogwarts?" Sirius asks him.
"Yes. Yeah it's fine. We can go now." Apollo says. We stand up steadily and Apollo leans onto me a bit. "You sure you're okay darling? You dont have to do this right now."
"No, I want to. If that's ok..."
"Yes, of course, I just didn't want you to feel like you have to." He smiles at me. "Alright."
We approach the desk at the front where a nasty looking goblin is sat. Sirius clears his throat. "We are here regarding Apollo Corvus Ace Black-Lupin and his inheritance." He says with an air of pride. The goblin looks up and flashes a sharp-toothed grin. "Alright. You wait here and I shall fetch the head of the inheritance department." He says. The small creature hops down from the stool behind the desk and hurried off behind a door. After a short while he returns with a second goblin by his side. "This is gornuk and he is the head of the inheritance department. Follow gornuk through that door and he will tell you what to do from there." The goblin explains. We nod to him and follow gornuk through a door. "I shall take Mr Black-Lupin into the removal room and you four must wait behind. It will take roughly 20 minutes and then you can cone in to see him. He may or may not be unconscious after the procedure is done, for it is not uncommon to pass out in the process. I must ask you to stay here no matter what you hear, Mr Black-Lupin is safe." Despite being incredibly nervous, I nod to the goblin. He does a sort of half smile- half grimace and turns to Apollo. "Follow me Mr Black-Lupin." The goblin walks and waits for Apollo by a metal door. Apollo turns around and hugs me, I hug him back and kiss his head. Then he does the same for Sirius, who ruffled his hair. He then turns to his twin mates and gives them a hug too. " We love you Apollo, you'll be alright." I assure him. He smiles and walks to the big metal door. Gornuk opens it and gestures for Apollo to go inside. With one last look at us, Apollo steps into the room, followed by gornuk and the door is slammed shut.

Apollo's POV
"Lie yourself down on that bed." The goblin says to me, showing me to a hospital like bed, but more fancy. I do as I'm told and wait for the 'procedure' to begin.
"Right. I am going to perform numerous spells to remove the blocks on your magic and the glamours. It will be painful but try not to stress too much, it might affect the magic. I will put a body-binding curse on you to keep you still. Are you ready?" I take in the information he tells me and nod when he asks if I'm ready. I feel the body-binding curse get put on me and the goblin begins the procedure. The first spell isn't too bad, there's a strange sensation spreading throughout my body, I'm guessing that was just the starter. The next one is aimed at my chest and I feel the magic shoot through my skin and into my throat. Something happens in my chest and what feels like my voicebox. That was probably the Parceltounge block. Then I feel another, which hurts a lot more, I squirm but don't move and a small squeak escapes my mouth. It's like I can almost feel the block being lifted, and it fucking hurts. The pain goes on for a while, it feels like little knives stabbing at my insides, I don't know where, my brain mostly. Then a much more powerful spell shoots through me, causing me to yell, that one hurts a ton. The pain keeps increasing and I can't think straight. I fight to keep my consciousness, I don't want them thinking in weak already, but it proves hard. If it weren't for the binding curse, I'd be rolling around in pain. I hear the shouts escape my mouth, but it's as if they're distant. The excruciating pain rockets through my whole body like there's no tomorrow and I scream. Just when I thought it wouldn't get any worse, one final spell hits me and I finally loose it. I feel myself fading out as the pain peaks and starts to wear off. Before I know it I'm out.

Fred's POV
When Apollo went into the metal room, Sirius, Remus, George and I sat on benches on the opposite wall. An agonizing silence lingers over us, no one could find anything to say. But then we heard it. The first yell. Apollo's voice rang out throughout the waiting chamber. All four of us tensed at the sound. The shouts of pain only grew louder and more harrowing to listen to. I looked to my left to see that Remus and Sirius were both trying hard not to cry, and in truth, so was I. The screams coming from the metal room were enough to make a grown man cry. (Geddit? Ayyeee)
George squeezed my hand tightly and I look over at him. He has tears spilling down his freckled cheeks and his bottom lip is wobbling like a kid that dropped it's ice cream. I sneak my arm around his shoulder and pull him closer to me. He puts his head on my shoulder and let's out a single sob, followed my a muffled sniffle. Sirius and Remus look over at us and give a sympathetic look. I rub his shoulder, hoping that the procedure is over soon.
Once the 20 minutes is up the goblin from earlier steps out of the metal room looking thoroughly exhausted. "The procedure is over. You may go in and see Mr Black-Lupin now." We all stand and follow him into the room, anxious to see Apollo...

So! There it is, another chapter. This one was a bit longer than the other ones so ... um your welcome? Idk is that a good thing or not. 1600 words give or take.
Buuttt I hope you liked this one anyways :)
I wonder what Apollo is going to look like oooohhh we'll have to find out next chapter >:)
Have a good day, adios !
Wake me up when september ends by Green day <3